Hi, an S3 introduction

Jackspratt85

S3 2015
Reaction score
Hi,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Jack I'm from Queensland Australia.

I just bought my 2015 March delivered Audi S3. I've visited apr in qld Australia and got the stage 1 tune and dsg tune which has dramatically increased the power but it's not quite as smooth as I'd like it to be. This week the car is getting opticoated inside and out and tinted. Just waiting on the mudflaps.

Future mods I'm Looking at a cold air intake, and springs to Lower it by 30 millimetres.

Also looking at some oz racing rims but trying to find a matte black style I think will work well with the car.

I'm Wondering what exhaust is best to go with?

I know I want ceramic tips to finish the look off.
Also a down pipe.

I'm also wondering should I get the car dyno tuned?

Other mods I'm looking at are the Quattro carbon front grill and carbon mirror Guards.

Any other suggestions are welcome.
I just want to put together a package that looks as good as it goes.

Thanks for reading, I will post some pics after I get the car back from the opticoat speclist.

Hello from the UK. Car sounds great mate and I look forward to seeing pics of it.

Hi Jack, welcome to Audi-sport.net. Sounds like you been busy with the car mods. Look forward to seeing the pics when you get it back. Enjoy the forum :) x

with all those sexy bits on it perhaps a dashcam?

Welcome buddy !

Another Aussie Audi owner!
And yes get her tuned!!! ;)

Sounds like a nice car your planning mate

Here are some of the pics that the opticoat speclist sent me. I pick up the car tomorrow morning. Just waiting the mudflaps to arrive from Germany. I'll get them opticoated as well. I think I will get the springs and spacers done beginning of next month and see if I can get the sway bars done at the same time.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 136
Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Martinbanshee, Blackwhite, Simon L and 1 other person
She's a belter Jack, congrats :)

Reactions: Sandra
Thank you simon, hope your well mate.

I'm good thanks mate. Must say, you Aussie's have cracking good manners :)

Just had my 19 year old nephew to stay, in fact he's on his way back to Sydney as we speak. Hadn't seen him for about 6 years, what a lovely lad he is too, a credit to me sis!! Only problem was he could drink me under the table, had a couple of hangovers worse than I've had in years lol ;)

Reactions: Blackwhite and Sandra
Hahaha yes, we have a nack for drinking liquor!
Most of us Aussies fairly decent people, there are always a couple of clowns though. Hahaha
Mate I think my good manners come from the influence of my mum and dad. I'm a firm believer In You get back what you put out there, seems to work for me. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Got my car back today. I'm missed her!

Reactions: Blackwhite, Simon L and Sandra
:racer::racer::racer:
Hahaha yes, we have a nack for drinking liquor!
Most of us Aussies fairly decent people, there are always a couple of clowns though. Hahaha
Mate I think my good manners come from the influence of my mum and dad. I'm a firm believer In You get back what you put out there, seems to work for me. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

Got my car back today. I'm missed her!

I couldn't agree with you more :)

Enjoy your car buddy :racer: