Regal tuning

Fctaff

Reaction score
if you ever get offered a remap, from Regal tuning or any of his franchises run a mile.

One of his Mobil tuners was having trouble with a S4 and phoned regal for support, they give incorrect information that locked the ECU. The ECU was then sent to Steve at regal, the master tuner. He is a master something ...

He had the ECU on the Wednesday, did noting. Thursday "I'm not in the office ring this number " give a fake number. Friday just forwards to answer phone after a few rings, then tells his mobile tuner guy he has returned the ECU and will send a new file. So gets asked for a tracking number Friday says email the office, no reply to this day.
So next day post, ECU will come Saturday. No ECU, Monday, no ECU, Tuesday it arrives in a largish box rattling round with five tiny popcorn packing bits. Micky take, did not give a toss about the ECU or the customer.
The ECU was still not working, new file will not load, just as I said it would not. So after wasting two weeks on regal tuning, with the car off the road. The car was sent to indigo in Tredegar who fixed it in and hour.

If you value your car and your sanity, find out if your tuner uses regal. If they do...JUST SAY NO AND GO ELSEWHERE!

Reactions: voorhees, mister.c. and scotty76
Aren't they Vauxhall tuners ? - Enough said.

Looking at the graphics it looks as if they may be agents for UPsolute , nowt wrong with UPsolute , but if the rest of the operation are muppets ...

They were but do everything now, anything is only as good as its weakest link. I would not want anyone here to go through the problems I did, for warned is for armed.

Reactions: scotty76
Used to own a vxr myself, nothing but horror stories from there. Wouldn't let them touch a tonka truck

it's probes the same skip, they were the Vauxhall guys. Check the Facebook page, they are in Bradford.

Pay peanuts generally you get monkeys :monkeyface::monkeyface::monkeyface::monkeyface:

Reactions: bobby singh