Off to get my exhaust tips sorted tommorow.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
well off to get my exhaust tips sorted tommorow, decided to get them done properly to be honest rather than messabout with cutting and linning up etc and rushing the job.
going to "Profusion Customs" in colnbrooke, near heathrow, any tried them and if so are they ok , just to be prepared before i go really.
going down the dual tip route as per S4 flavour unless i see something else better, maybe dual oval even but i'll see how they all look, so that will be another box ticked off the never ending list of mods.
cheers
rob

Raj @ profusion customs is good guy. he will look after you and do a good job. He is doing mine when i get round to having the spare time on my B6.

Ooh be interested to see this really is the worst part on the tdi 170 the down turned horrible things

well things didnt go a quite as expected, and i wasn't able to get the tips changed today, but it wasnt a total loss and wasted trip to be honest.
Had a nice chat with them and they really do seem to know there stuff too and after doing some tip comparisons etc i'm going to get a cat back system with magnaflow oval tips , after considering the options a newer system with a slightly better burble and the great looking oval tips i have decided to go that route over the tip only change.
the magnaflow tips look great and are well made and look brill against the round appertures in my avant bumper.
Anyway booked in now in a few weeks time as i cant get it in sooner , as soon as it done i'll wack the pics up chaps, i think it will look great.
sorry to get you chaps all excited,bit disapointed myself, but hey ,these things have there upsides
cheers
rob

Nice rob sounds like a good plan. And at least replacing the whole system you can forget about it rotting

Rob, sound good, what size pipe work and if you don't mind me asking , how much ??