What exhaust do i need to go stage2??

JamesMadog

Reaction score
Hi all, im looking at getting a revo stage 2 map on my 59 plate audi s3 8p, ive been told i need an uprated exhaust and induction kit, ive already chosen the revo induction kit but im struggling on which exhaust? I found a miltek high flow sport cat back today for a good price but someone told me i also need the downpipe, is this true, i dont want to spend mega money and this was around the 500 mark which i didnt think was too bad, i want more noise but i dont want it to sound like a subaru imprezza on idle, im new to this forum and any advice would be great, thanks (exhaust is pictured below)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 118
Milltek are good but you may want to consider BCS and Scorpion as alternatives.

Ideally you would want the entire system especially if you want Stg2 or more.

Cheers mate, any idea on where i can get a full system at a decent price??

Nigel at BCS could quote you for their system and AMDTUNING could quote you for a Milltek.

If your looking for a milltek Tsr performance do great prices on them there a site sponsor on here

Shop around until you get the right deal for the stuff you want.

Google them or contact them through their forum page here b

tel:01278 453036 ask for rob and say your from the forum

If you're strapped for cash, then opt for the downpipe over the cat-back as you will get a lot more bang for your buck.

I just dont want it to sound stupidly loud, i made the mistake of chopping my middle box out on the standard exhaust and was gonna have it welded back in but thought if im going straight to stage 2 im gonna need to do exhaust anyway, ive had a quote off PP tuning of £550 thats for a custom built turbo back exhaust with middle silencer and back box, will there be much difference between that and a miltek??