S3 sportback not showing on Audi Finance Calculator

MoodyMan

Reaction score
I'm collecting my new S3 Sportback this Friday. I will be buying it with a PCP but have yet to firm up the deposit I intend to put down on it.

Up until recently I was able to use the Audi Finance Calculator to play around with the numbers but for the past week or so it has stated "No Finance products available for given vehicle".

Does anyone know why? Also is the £500 deposit contribution from Audi still available?

Many thanks.

I'm collecting my new S3 Sportback this Friday. I will be buying it with a PCP but have yet to firm up the deposit I intend to put down on it.

Up until recently I was able to use the Audi Finance Calculator to play around with the numbers but for the past week or so it has stated "No Finance products available for given vehicle".

Does anyone know why? Also is the £500 deposit contribution from Audi still available?

Many thanks.

I can confirm that the £500 deposit contribution is still available on the S3 Sportback, but it is a dealer contribution and not an Audi manufacturer contribution.

I can't answer why the S3 Sportback is not available on the Audi Finance Calculator.

I had a look last week and the sport back wasn't there , just used the 3dr one as it is close enough for my rough calculations (which unfortunately told me I can't afford one new :( )