Help - alarm keeps going off

BAN430G

Reaction score
Crisis here the alarm keeps going off every few mins when car is parked. Causing problems with the neighbours and children trying to sleep.

And idea what to do guys?

Can I make it silent somehow?

Have you scanned for any fault codes, as it will tell you whay the alarm has triggered.

I'm the same I have an A3 2.0 tdi 08 plate and the boot isn't looking properly and now the alarm has been going off when it's locked over the past 2 nights.... And with it being the new year all garages are closed.... Nightmare anyone any advice out there

Hey guys,

I resorted to not locking the car when its at home and for the moment the problem seems to have gone away. Have locked it a few times lately and was ok. I think it might be related to the battery running low on power since now that I'm driving the car a lot more it fires up easier.

regards
Paul

I have not locked the car mate over both nights and it's going off through the night about 2-3 times.... Nothing at daytime (typical).... I've been reading on the forum that it might be the boot microswitch . I'll have to get it to a garage to look at it what a nightmare... Cheers