Alarm keeps going off !!!!

Ryan s3

Reaction score
i have never owned a car that gets so many issues !!
The alarm keeps going off at random and you can’t turn it off
Help please ???

You tried pressing the button on the drivers side, by the seat? This will disable the interior sensors. If it stops going off, then you’ve got a dodgy sensor....

What state is your battery? If it’s on its last legs it’ll keep going off as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What button ? I don’t know which one you mean.
I fitted a new battery today and all was good until I parked it at home on the drive and the neighbours come knocking!!

On the drivers door Pilar low down below the seat belt there’s a button

Thank you
I found a leak on the rear boot coming from the rear washer. Spraying water on to the boot mechanism ..
could this be the issue?

Maybe put your hand down behind the passengers rear light is it wet down there that’s where the siren is

It is damp there, found slippery solution. Does it have separate battery ?

Can I remove it? Not really concerned with a alarm ?

Yeah it should just be on a plug it’s a pain to get down to it though

So left hand of the boot ?
Wat is the circuit board with all the wires and plugs. Under the flap and above the siren?

Probably the battery on the siren going. Very common at this age, mine went, drove me nuts till I got it replaced.

I have took it out now and can get some needed sleep .....

Hi I’m having the same problem with the alarm going off in my s3 I’ve disconnected the battery and made sure my doors are locked manually till day light but where is the alarm siren in the s3 ?? Do I have to remove the full panel and the left side of the boot ? Thanks

Left hand side of the boot mate, I’ve took mine out now and all good.
Take out the sub, central locking and radio amplifier and it’s there

I thought you could code it out.
Alarms are so pointless nowadays. You would be better fitting a telematics device in the boot for about £3 a month, or buying insurance with a black box fitted in (If you are a slow driver, ) then at least you can find the theives.

I had a similar issue. When shutting the passenger door the puddle light stayed on (check this) & sent the alarm off when I locked it. I just unplugged the puddle light and it stopped it.

Alarm going off will create a fault code .. Scan the car to determine what triggered it and go from there

<tuffty/>

Remove siren and pull the fuse as the alarm system will still go off but just lights flashing. You're loose central locking and electric windows. Till sorted of course.

Google wak tt alarm siren repair