Help me pick out an exhaust.

drummerdimitri

Reaction score
I've decided to get a new catback exhaust system since the stock one just isn't doing it for me.

I have already installed a Bull X decat downpipe FYI.

I want something much louder with a nice deep growl and firecracker like pops on upshifts.

The exhaust tips must be polished chrome and round.

Any suggestions? My dealer recommended Milltek but I'd like to evaluate my options first.

Does that crackle tho'?

You'll need the other two as well.

Snap and Pop.

Snap Crackle and Pop

Reactions: THQuattro
How can one make such a decision without hearing them all side by side?

I am finding it almost impossible to make a choice based on what people have said in these threads!

How can one make such a decision without hearing them all side by side?

I am finding it almost impossible to make a choice based on what people have said in these threads!

Welcome to ASN..................confusion guaranteed!! :)

You'll never get a unaminous decision on things that are subjective. Best listen to as many as you can and make your own mind up

Reactions: drummerdimitri
Welcome to ASN..................confusion guaranteed!! :)

You'll never get a unaminous decision on things that are subjective. Best listen to as many as you can and make your own mind up

That's what I am going to do.

All this searching is becoming a little exhausting though :haha:

Reactions: Simon L
There's 100% an option from BCS. Wouldn't say it crackles, thats more down to the fuel map.

Adds much more bass to the system. Trying to get my mate with some decent sound recording equipment. Proving difficult however.

videos all show the cars on boost on having a blast , sound great and I also jumped in , but the reality of living with the drone and boom that comes free was just not a good move , hence having my car system adjusted several times
I can finally say i am happy with a great sound no boom or drone.

I have the scorpion resonated valved system with now sound just like oe but a lot louder on boost , same noise levels on motorway cruising etc

Reactions: Rob2k68
I've decided to get a Milltek catback non resonated quad polished round tailpipe exhaust. Thanks guys!

Reactions: RO65ERS and Fiddie
i plan to get the full system, decat with black tips! . . .

Sweet!

I chose to go with the polished chrome since I think it fits best with my Sepang blue saloon with chrome exterior bits.

Sweet!

I chose to go with the polished chrome since I think it fits best with my Sepang blue saloon with chrome exterior bits.

having a black hatch, with the black styling pack, removing the chrome tips, and eventually the chrome rings, will be the best way to actually "Black Styling" it.
when i order the RS3 grill, i will order it with the black rings on the front. its just the rings on the boot that appears to be holding me up a little.

Reactions: Rob2k68
If you happen to change your mind, I can recommend BCS also.