Exterior diffrences between S3 and S line?

Dan Rae

Reaction score
Was playing a bit of spot the difference before between the S3 and the S line and I found the following:

1. front grille.
2. fog light surrounds.
3. rear diffuser on back bumper.
4. Brake calipers and bigger discs.
5. Alloys.
6. Wing mirror covers.
7. Exhaust.

Not sure on these ones:

Rear spoiler?
Side skirts?

Is there anything else I have missed?

Cheers,

Dan

Was playing a bit of spot the difference before between the S3 and the S line and I found the following:

1. front grille.
2. fog light surrounds.
5. Alloys.
6. Wing mirror covers.
7. Exhaust.

Not sure on these ones:

Rear spoiler?
Side skirts?

Cheers,

Dan
The S3 has double chrome bars on the grill.

Think you've got most of it, other than the differences between the Saloon and the Hatchback, like the front bumper vents in front of the tyres.

From the brochure

Brake calipers painted in black with S3 logo at the front Door mirrors with aluminium-look housing Radiator grille in platinum grey with horizontal double chrome bars ‘S’ design body styling comprising:– S3 front bumper with new air intake grilles in a honeycomb structure and double chrome bars. Also includes additional air intake funnels in place of the front fog lights and aluminium-look blades defining the lower edge of the bumper– Rear diffuser incorporating dual-branch oval twin tailpipes and double chrome bar at the top of the diffuser– Door sill trims with S3 logo– S3 roof spoiler

Ok cheers for that guys, I did think the side skirts were the same but wasn't very sure. the spoiler isn't very noticeable.

1. front grille.
2. fog light surrounds.
5. Alloys.
6. Wing mirror covers.
7. Exhaust.

Not sure on these ones:

Rear spoiler?
Side skirts?

Cheers,

Dan
Would the S 3 diffuser fit the s line 2015?