S3 Saloon ordered!

zee23

Reaction score
After much deliberation I have finally decided on the spec and have placed an order for March/April delivery!

S3 Saloon Stronic
Daytona grey
Super sports seats
Panoramic roof
Led lights
Black styling pack
Bang and olufsen
Tech pack
Interior light pack
Comfort pack with front and rear parking sensors
Privacy glass
Electric folding mirrors

Decided on adding the tech pack as the screen clarity was a lot sharper , here's to hoping I don't make anymore changes , will be a massive step up from my 1.6tdi golf! Let the wait begin....

Reactions: Simon L
Another one! - Nice set of goodies there :)

Another one! - Nice set of goodies there :)
Decided to go quite heavy on the spec as I'm looking to keep this car for at least 3 years , the more goodies the more likely I am to keep

Great spec there ! I ordered my sportsback late last week and was told delivery should be around end of April/ early May due to the xmas shut down.

Nice one mate. How much discount did you get if you don't mind me asking ?

Great spec there ! I ordered my sportsback late last week and was told delivery should be around end of April/ early May due to the xmas shut down.
May I can't wait that long I was told late March beginning of April latest hmmmm..... Maybe I was lied too!

Nice one mate. How much discount did you get if you don't mind me asking ?
Cheers mate ! Fully specced came to around 42200 ended up paying around 38500 which also included a 750 pound dealer contribution worked out to around 9.5% I believe (not exact figures as I haven't got paperwork in front of me)

May I can't wait that long I was told late March beginning of April latest hmmmm..... Maybe I was lied too!
Deliveries aren't in order like that! Yours will be built in a different country to his SB anyway.
You might have got a dealer slot coming in earlier.
It's a minefield and will keep you on your toes!

Mind you - last year I ordered my saloon and was told 12 weeks. But it hit the big saloon shortage and ended up 30 weeks - try that for waiting :sadlike:

Deliveries aren't in order like that! Yours will be built in a different country to his SB anyway.
You might have got a dealer slot coming in earlier.
It's a minefield and will keep you on your toes!

Mind you - last year I ordered my saloon and was told 12 weeks. But it hit the big saloon shortage and ended up 30 weeks - try that for waiting :sadlike:

30 weeks how the hell did you manage the wait