Anyone doing anything special fur the bells

Well l went out like a cheap 60 watt light bulb last night lol in bed l think for 10ish can't really remember.
No hangover as such.....hopefully ye are the same
Nope ain't had a hangover since 2001...lol 'T' totaler :haha:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Simon L
All good here probably the most sober New Years ever!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and pburv
Nope ain't had a hangover since 2001...lol 'T' totaler :haha:

Hi mate l get a hangover with 4 cans of lager l am a lightweight indeed but happy it only takes me 4 cans to be merry

Reactions: Simon L, Daveotto and Scottyg
Hi mate l get a hangover with 4 cans of lager l am a lightweight indeed but happy it only takes me 4 cans to be merry
A very 'cheap date' indeed....lol

Reactions: Simon L, Scottyg and Jassyo06
Quot+looks+like+i+picked+the+wrong+week+to+stop+sniffing+_18562947fa2be3a3d01ecc9bc43200b5.jpg
Looks like I picked the wrong week to give up 'random forum banter'

Reactions: Simon L, Daveotto and Jassyo06
I was out for the count around 11.30, new meds have floored me. However, it meant I woke up early to clear skies and a dry day = the car got a wash. Happy New Year everyone.

Reactions: Simon L, Bristle Hound, Daveotto and 2 others
Happy New Year mate.....You party animal...

Cheers, was pretty chilled until after Jools finished on the TV and my daughter and a couple of friends got back from the pub and we ended up having a bit of DJ competition for the next couple of hours ....hence the avatar.....lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Simon L, pburv, Scottyg and 1 other person
I was out for the count around 11.30, new meds have floored me. However, it meant I woke up early to clear skies and a dry day = the car got a wash. Happy New Year everyone.
Happy new year wash day, it's just 1 degree here in cumbernauld car's covered in ice

Reactions: Simon L and Scottyg
It had a covering of ice but it wasn't frozen on so a wee blast took it off. Now gleaming till the next band of rain hits us later.

Reactions: Simon L and Jassyo06
Barmy 8 degrees here just taken all the friggin xmas kit down not sure if I've got any energy left to do anything to the car!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06