Need help plz

Michael doumit

Reaction score
do u guys have a photo of s3 nardo grey sedan plzzz share it with me thnks

16641178147_2a164c4051.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68
So do u guys think i should get the nardo grey sedan need to place an krder soon im stressing

NewSo do u guys think i should get the nardo grey sedan need to place an krder soon im stressing

.......yeah, go for it mate :)

Do you want us to choose the options too................?? :whistle2:

I think you should post some pictures of your wife in different coloured underwear, we can then tell you which colour suits her best! :p of course purely so that she matches the colour of the car :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and pburv
I think you should post some pictures of your wife in different coloured underwear, we can then tell you which colour suits her best! :p of course purely so that she matches the colour of the car :)
Will be watching this thread with a little more interest..:hubbahubba:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and Jassyo06
Nardo looks better in a Sportsback but still not worth the dosh,and it maybe off the exclusive paint list now,being a no cost paint option on the Rs3 either way it's not a Exclusive Paint really on the A3 range

L1OGz4Or

lol it probably looked better than the factory paint...especially if it was the old GM red :D Saying that I've seen white touched up with Tipp-Ex on a brand new car before it's even left the build line!!! :wtf: Hence why I drive an Audi ;) what you don't see you don't know!

I'm sorry but there is no way that Nardo is worth paying for!!!

Personally, I think Nardo looks pretty dull, and IMHO Daytona Grey is far classier.

Reactions: FR4NC15, Rob2k68 and S32B
Nardo looks much better in the flesh hard to find a photo that does it justice. Works well with the black pack but wheel choice is very important to get the right look.

Prob be lots of pics on the RS3 part of the forum.

lol it probably looked better than the factory paint...especially if it was the old GM red :D Saying that I've seen white touched up with Tipp-Ex on a brand new car before it's even left the build line!!! :wtf: Hence why I drive an Audi ;) what you don't see you don't know!

I'm sorry but there is no way that Nardo is worth paying for!!!
I know what you mean about Gm red. Had a 92 plate Astra Si which was red.....for a while(about six months) went a shocking pink after that. Had to 't cut' almost every month to get it looking right again..It has permanently put me off red cars for life..

I know what you mean about Gm red. Had a 92 plate Astra Si which was red.....for a while(about six months) went a shocking pink after that. Had to 't cut' almost every month to get it looking right again..It has permanently put me off red cars for life..
Yeah it was cr**, I spoke to one of the guys in the paint shop years back and he told me exactly why it did it, all sorted now apparently. BUT What now puts me off red is that the bumpers and car always look different! Only slightly and on some cars it's worse than others, but for me I see it...next time you see a newish red car take a look at the plastic bumpers and then the car paint...it's there :)

I love the look of the red TT and S3, but don't know if I could live with the shades!

Not sure he'll be ordering an S3 saloon anytime soon - apparently he's 18?!

Reactions: Jassyo06