After 12k Km brakes sign show off :))

michalprz

RS3 NOGARO BLUE
Reaction score
its pretty fast i would say…im driving not to slow…but 12k???i change my brakes at 14k and they cost me 700euro..which is a lot..just front brakes..i change Oil and total cost me 1000euro:))…do u have any expirance with your brakes guys?

do u have any expirance with your brakes guys?

With the greatest of respect; you cannot be bl**dy serious....

Do an RS3 search 'brakes' starting in February 2012 and start readin' and when done do a little post and tell me what's changed cos for sure the only thing that hasn't changed is that some have problems and others don't... :readit:

Last edited:
its pretty fast i would say…im driving not to slow…but 12k???i change my brakes at 14k and they cost me 700euro..which is a lot..just front brakes..i change Oil and total cost me 1000euro:))…do u have any expirance with your brakes guys?

Just reviewing my earlier answer could have been more helpful and should have directed you to the 8P forum and specifically the thread: "EBC REDSTUFF CERAMIC BRAKE PADS for the RS3".

A number of 8P RS3 owners use these to resolve: a) brake squeal, b) disc wear, and c) pad wear/break-up of the OEM supplied parts - this specific solution, however, may not be compatible with the 8V RS3 as different brake components are used

Hope this helps