Show us exclusive colours in all models of Audi Please .

That blue is wayyy too dark mate, does nothing for the saloon.

If you can't get this blue thing out yer head Porsche or Riviera look far better.......................as always just my humble opinion, your mileage may vary..................blah blah blah!! lol

Glad yer havin a great time Paul :)
Lol cheers Simon......It,s a toss up as to which is giving the most entertainement......Banter on here or at the hotel Elles Belles......:haha:

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and Simon L
Lol cheers Simon......It,s a toss up as to which is giving the most entertainement......Banter on here or at the hotel Elles Belles......:haha:

Sounds good mate, how are the waitors??............................

manuel-que_zpsaa97fb7e.jpg

Reactions: Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and pburv
Hey mate ye need to look at the Bigger picture,hopefully when it comes time for you to change cars...you'll opt for the Blue Side of The Force...lol.even go for Storm trooper white

lol......................take these off mate, there's a kaleidoscope of colours out there................lol

blue-lens-glasses.jpg

Yep
Sounds good mate, how are the waitors??............................

manuel-que_zpsaa97fb7e.jpg
Yep There,s a couple of them hanging around....lol
Basil!;-)

lol......................take these off mate, there's a kaleidoscope of colours out there................lol

blue-lens-glasses.jpg
They actually look very nice lol good do with a hew pair of shades

Reactions: Rob2k68, Simon L and pburv
They actually look very nice lol good do with a hew pair of shades

.........thought you were sunbathing mate not skiing!! lol :sunglasses:

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
****** off with the pool and blue sky gash,oh wait a minute am not allowed to mention that colour blue...... Lol
Lol... Pool blue goes well with the factor Crisp And Dry lotion......

Unfortunately lads that's almost three weeks ago! Been back ten days. Balls!

That makes me feel a bit better!

Gotta say it did look rather nice? :)

Check it out J, there's gonna have to be some serious pay back for these smug gits!! lol

Payback...Defo.....and its not too far away either mate as you know.....l think l will post a photo whilst am there, but it wont have my legs in it....there's hardly a hair on them...Avrils will do..lol

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L
Payback...Defo.....and its not too far away either mate as you know.....l think l will post a photo whilst am there, but it wont have my legs in it....there's hardly a hair on them...Avrils will do..lol

To be fair mate at least Batch's legs won't be confused with a woman's, the line I usually get with mine is the last time I saw a pair of legs like that they were dangling over a nest!! lol

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and pburv
Oooh nice.....:hubbahubba:

Reactions: Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and Simon L
To be fair mate at least Batch's legs won't be confused with a woman's, the line I usually get with mine is the last time I saw a pair of legs like that they were dangling over a nest!! lol
Lol Big Bird....

Reactions: batch, Jassyo06, Rob2k68 and 1 other person
Bit Hairy.....lol last time l saw legs like that...lol they where climbing up the Empire state building....with a bird in its mitt...lol
Sorry Jas, was just trying to insulate against the glow from that Tango-esque fake tan of yours!

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Simon L and 1 other person
Racing mica blue it's a stunning colour a few say it's too close to Sepang but in the metal it truly is a eye popping colour very classy
DSC 0365
DSC 0362

Reactions: AudiNutta, pburv, Rob2k68 and 5 others
Racing mica blue it's a stunning colour a few say it's too close to Sepang but in the metal it truly is a eye popping colour very classy View attachment 91584 View attachment 91585

I know it's partly a perspective thing but those rotors look friggin huge compared to your S3 rims!! 70's chrome round the windows though no good for you mate lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
I know it's partly a perspective thing but those rotors look friggin huge compared to your S3 rims!! 70's chrome round the windows though no good for you mate lol

Yeah them grey rotors look huge in comparsion to my dainty wee S3 alloys mate and l beg your pardon it's not chrome aroond the windys it's posh matt chrome old chap lol

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
Yeah them grey rotors look huge in comparsion to my dainty wee S3 alloys mate and l beg your pardon it's not chrome aroond the windys it's posh matt chrome old chap lol

Well blast my goggly eyes, matt chrome then yer pedantic old sod!! lol

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Well blast my goggly eyes, matt chrome then yer pedantic old sod!! lol
What's it on the sedan mate av never really looked yeah l think l am going chrome this time just for wee... change as they say is as good as a rest

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Simon L
What's it on the sedan mate av never really looked yeah l think l am going chrome this time just for wee... change as they say is as good as a rest

Yeah it's the same on the saloon mate.

Reactions: pburv, Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
A few wee photos for anyone that's interested...exclusive colours seems very scarce on the forecourts at the moment everywhere in the uk...colour quiz begins...and Si...the red hitman rs7 is just for you...to dwell on....maybe the Mrs will allow ye to get one....in a few years
A  awesome rs6
A  awesome rs6 2
A misano rs7 for henpecked simon
A orca black Q7
A rs7 matt D
A rs7 voodoo blue
A rs7 voodoo blue2

Reactions: MattSedg, Satory, Rob2k68 and 2 others
A few wee photos for anyone that's interested...exclusive colours seems very scarce on the forecourts at the moment everywhere in the uk...colour quiz begins...and Si...the red hitman rs7 is just for you...to dwell on....maybe the Mrs will allow ye to get one....in a few yearsView attachment 91623 View attachment 91624 View attachment 91626 View attachment 91627 View attachment 91628 View attachment 91629 View attachment 91630

Sensational looking car eh mate!!

Wouldn't say no to the sexy orange one either :)

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Jassyo06
A few wee photos for anyone that's interested...exclusive colours seems very scarce on the forecourts at the moment everywhere in the uk...colour quiz begins...and Si...the red hitman rs7 is just for you...to dwell on....maybe the Mrs will allow ye to get one....in a few yearsView attachment 91623 View attachment 91624 View attachment 91626 View attachment 91627 View attachment 91628 View attachment 91629 View attachment 91630
Nice pics jassy..They all look quite tasty except the last one...That colour doesn't look good on such a big profile.On a smaller S3 maybe..:yes:
The matte grey RS is a corker:hubbahubba:

Oh yeah the colours:

Solar
Brilliant?
Beluga?
Some nasty matt grey thing (sorry Paul lol)
Riviera?

(nah, not beluga.........f00k knows!)

Reactions: pburv, Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Oh yeah the colours:

Solar
Brilliant?
Beluga?
Riviera?

:sorrow::sorrow:

Oh yeah the colours:

Solar
Brilliant?
Beluga?
Riviera?

Thee nasty grey thing is, Matt Dayz of Thunder....RS6 Yeah is Solar Orange,Q7 Orca black its not a exclusive paint though,.no its not Riviera...9/10 for a good educated guess though its Voodoo blue in the shade its a good bit lighter than Riviera...plus its pearlescent,here is Riviera it is a good bit darker
Aaaaa1

Reactions: Rob2k68, pburv and Simon L