What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Thats a better looking version, that would fit in with my few silver accents.

I was going to do the flip over version that is very sleek but its a bit of messing around with the centre consol etc so just went with a blanking plug.

Reactions: AvantAlexB7
And today I finally got round to upgrading my external power interface socket or in English, stuck a trendy blanking plug into the cigar lighter...:yahoo:
View attachment 194816
I saw you pinch that in the classified. Might have to get one myself once I relocate my phone charger/cables.

p.s. Any full photos the carbon fitted in your interior @Just Rob. ? I nearly bought a cheap saloon today simply because I spied someone fitted the carbon to it!

Would be nice to see how it looks against the leather

Enjoyed driving through this no issues. Can recommend Bridgestone Blizzaks (and 300kg of wood pellets in the boot) as good for traction.
66b9fc922750ef3f4512a75704e0cad5.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Reactions: AvantMike and Charlie Farley
Sent the piece of **** to the garage.....

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I had my first ever tyre blow out the other day, it was quite a load bang but at first i did not think it was the tyre. Luckily i was only doing 35 mph and the tyre did not totally go down so i was able to drive into a side road and sort it.

Yeah it was not on the alloy rim when i stopped and looked so i was lucky i did not have to drive on the rim.

I had a similar experience with one of my Calibras - had a blowout on a dual carriageway & had to go several miles before I could get off the road. The tyre (very low profile) stayed on the rim with no damage to the alloy & even though it was flat, didnt change the way the car felt very much, just a slight pull to that side.

Sent the piece of **** to the garage.....

And it's still ******* there

Bought for a grand, spent 3k so far....

Maybe you should have bought one for more with less outlay , just a thought.

Reactions: HOGG
Fuel pump is cracked

Maybe you should have bought one for more with less outlay , just a thought.
Only had a grand to spend at the time.... I do own a few cars and bikes tbf lol

It's on the back of the engine, potentially engine out again job lol
34a540143280312022e1744072e16951.jpg

Scrounged a few bits to repaint & update, was going to go with S4 mirrors, but everyone does it so going phantom black on the mirrors & custom sline diffuser. RS grill on sline is proving to be a pig of a job *sigh*

Also... on a side note, any suggestions for burnt diesel smells issuing from the rear? Sarcastic responders will be hunted down & fed to the nearest brexit advocate. I’m asking because it seems excessive

Is it's cracking connected to you removing the engine recently?
YEP. I think rushing didn't help.

But once done, the car will finally be mechanically finished. I can then rest for a while until I decide to upgrade the radio and exhaust system

IMG 1543 2

Bought this

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, THQuattro, Dan_Avant and 3 others
2.0 TDI Quattro Special Edition

Nearly every option too

Adaptive Xenons are :sunglasses:

Reactions: AvantAlexB7
Car passed MOT with 4 minor advisory’s.

Also, took delivery of the following:

320mm EBC GD grooved and dimpled front discs
Yellow Stuff pads
Braided brake lines
Dot 5.1 brake fluid
5w 40
Coolant

Reactions: AvantMike
Oh, and solved my low voltage and boost issues.

Took the plunge and bought VCDS. Plugged the car in and it said there was an open circuit on the N75 valve along with around 13 intermittent low voltage codes. Had a spare N75 lying around so changed it, cleared all codes and boom, cars back to normal :icon thumright:

Reactions: tr7 and Charlie Farley
If your planning on keeping your b7 for a while I would recommend investing in VCDS. Can’t believe I didn’t buy it sooner!

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Going to give these a try , just to get the black alloy thing out of my system..lol
19" 8.5j et35 , fully expecting issues with the 18Z's but it has to be done , keeping my oem's just in case.:thumbs up:

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Reactions: Stanningtonglen, Dan_Avant and THQuattro
Ive broke my bus today, had to make an attempt to jump the lights at a roundabout earlier as i was in the wrong lane, some horrendous wheelspin shook the flexi pipe to bits...
Not the most enjoyable 100mile journey home to say the least.

Reactions: Charlie Farley
If it had been Friday just passed i'd have blamed it on the date, but since it's not Alex only one person to blame......sorry to hear it all the same Alex.
Best check other bits aswell just in case , How are your CV joints aswell, they normally don't like heavy duty wheelspins.
Anyway, slap wrist's and we'll forget it ever happened.:yes: