What have you done to your Audi A4 B7 today?

Nice Rob

Where did you source it from?

Love mine but it's kept it from my very first B7 which isn't chrome. Did you buy new or used?

Thanks
Just stuck the part number into eBay…

£19 with delivery, came from a breakers in Northern Ireland.
Used but in mint condition, very happy with it. Love these simple little mods. Need to start on some of the bigger mods I’ve got waiting in the garage when I get some spare time now

Reactions: tr7 and Charlie Farley

Used but in mint condition, very happy with it. Love these simple little mods. Need to start on some of the bigger mods I’ve got waiting in the garage when I get some spare time now

On trend I felt I couldn’t do with out lol
IMG 0053

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rob Avant and Charlie Farley

Love the different looks a different wheel can add to a car ,for me though Audi missed a trick not making the s8 d3 20” in a 19” as well as the 18” they put on b7s
Still the most suited wheel for a b7

Reactions: Charlie Farley
Love the different looks a different wheel can add to a car ,for me though Audi missed a trick not making the s8 d3 20” in a 19” as well as the 18” they put on b7s
Still the most suited wheel for a b7

Agreed James, i've had the 19" versions albeit aftermarket ones.
The s8 20" look the best but they need to be the 8.5j version on the b7.

Reactions: Jamsmoo
I have to say, they are probably the most suited to the B7 platfrom. :yahoo:

they are very doable in the 8.5j form, one just needs to make a careful tyre size choice.

I saw that pic before I owned a b7 a4 avant ,,,now I’m here

I saw it too many years ago just after I jumped into B7 ownership, its been on the web for some time and probably the reason a lot of guys went with a B7.

********, I'm from Northern Ireland :tearsofjoy:

• Haha
Reactions: Rob Avant
yep, but having looked at them closer they maybe still too dark on my black bus.

Decided today to stick with the OZ alloys and they are rather nice anyway, but just get them redone in a lighter shade.
happy days. :yes:

Reactions: NM07, Jamsmoo and tr7
IMG 0078

Coin tray came ,part of the gang now

• Love
Reactions: Fully, tr7, Rob Avant and 2 others
Had a chat with the wheel refurb guys today and this is my chosen replacement colour.
Given its a black Avant and not wishing to a go bog-standard silver, this is a good compromise, still bright enough but with some depth of colour.

Reactions: Fully and Jamsmoo
It is supposed to be Hyper silver, but I think it is a bit darker but they say it's a colour they have and can replicate.
I've had hyper silver inovits which were lighter but maybe it's the light.

I think it has a small amount of black in the mix which gives it that slightly darker hue, a bit like black chrome but silver if that makes sense.

I think it has a small amount of black in the mix which gives it that slightly darker hue, a bit like black chrome but silver if that makes sense.

Yes ,I think u can specify darker or light as with black chrome shadow chrome etc

Looks great Rob! Good choice on colour, will suit your bus beautifully :thumbs up:

I thought Hyper Silver was basically the same as Silver Chrome? That's the finish I've had mine refurbished in (by Lepsons). Looks similar to OEM silver but has much more depth to it, but it's definitely lighter than the pic you posted. I would say in the pic you posted it looks more akin to Shadow Chrome? That's sort of half way between Silver Chrome (Hyper Silver) and Black Chrome.

shadow-chrome-bmw-wheels-2-845x675.jpg

These are mine done in Silver Chrome (which I was under the impression is the same as Hyper Silver) if that helps:

IMG 4787
IMG 4793
IMG 4800

Reactions: Jamsmoo and Charlie Farley
Nice, yes with a slightly darker hue and they will be spot on for my old bus.

After going to ultimate dubs on Sunday I’ve become quite depressed with my car

• Sad
Reactions: NM07

In what way James, it is always dangerous going to car shows etc as they always make one feel a bit substandard.

Oh no :sadlike: Sounds like it's time for a new mod / new parts to perk yourself back up about it :smiley:

Reactions: Charlie Farley and Jamsmoo
just found these pics of my 19" alloys from 2017 projects.

they were black chrome, but less black, I think the larger spoke faces didn't workout as well as they could have, still looked nice though.
IMG 0460
IMG 0468

I think it’ll pass ,show cars are a different breed and not designed to be practical daily’s ,well I hope not anyway