Which alloys/colour

CraigRE

Reaction score
Calling all audi fanatics!

I know yous all have an opinion.. so lets have them.

Im having trouble deciding what other alloys to get for my car....and what colour to get them
At the minute i have two sets of these 5 spoke alloys (rs ones are they?)

I just cant decide what colour alloys would go well with the colour of my car ..quartz grey....i was also thinking red or a blue caliper?

Any photoshop wizzards on here??
20160313 155537

Cheers in advance

well for what it's worth chap and after way too many hours pondering on the same question and fuffing around with editing pics etc I have come to the conclusion, and it's just mine , there are two factor involved which is rim style and then color. some rims styles and sizes lend themselves to a wide range of colors and look great, others don't , larger dia rim alloys with thinner spoke designs do appear to work well with dark and light color finishes whereas larger spoke designs tend to look more bulky and smaller , I think its all down to the optical issusion of differing shapes etc.
I find black rims a good example , if you did your current rims or rs4 type rims black they would look pretty horrible I think and will look much smaller aswell , but if you did let say DTM rims a dark colour they look much better due to the thinner spoke profile , few guys on here have done there DTM a darker color and they look great, but, also depends on what colr the car is.

Its a tough choice really and you are the only one that can make the final choice , I had and still have the same problem but its an ongoing situation.
I fully expect a few other peeps to shoot this reply down as rubbish , but everyone has there own perspective and this is mine.
good luck with it.

I totaly agree with you pal on the size and colour
I dont think these wheels will look good black...i actuly like the colour they are lol
I also agree with different wheels matching different colour cars ....nightmare huh?
I love audi rotors....and might get them but i would would want them all in a polished silver look (not the dark grey...i had them on my golf)
How ever with those wheels....they are everywhere now

I have seen these wheels in anthracite ajd they look

Calling all audi fanatics!

I know yous all have an opinion.. so lets have them.

Im having trouble deciding what other alloys to get for my car....and what colour to get them
At the minute i have two sets of these 5 spoke alloys (rs ones are they?)

I just cant decide what colour alloys would go well with the colour of my car ..quartz grey....i was also thinking red or a blue caliper?

Any photoshop wizzards on here??View attachment 83851
Cheers in advance
I don't mind the factory ones you have to be honest. I understand you wanting fancy aftermarket ones but just based on looks, they suit the car very well. Just my opinion like :)

Oh i do too, i would be keeping them
Just i have a spare set and thought i could sell them and buy another set...different ones

I have a blue cab. And thinking of fitting these!

Reactions: moorzy
Nice, however

.each to their own and what not
But BBS aint my cup of tea
Too many spokes and i cant feel any love for the little bolts (what look like rivets)
But no doubt they will match your blue car very nicely

just got these sprayed the other day. not 100% sure on them because of all the brushed alu up round the windscreen.
think i either "de chrome" with a grey to match or they are going back silver in a few weeks time...
Blanked1
Blankws2

Reactions: Charlie Farley
I think they look good chap, but as you say that bling chrome is throwing the whole color scheme of balance now, maybe go satin black or similar on the trim and it will all look spot on then, I do like the wheel color, looks just right against your car bodywork shade.

+ 1 I'd make the trim black or the wheels silver. Silver on black paint is a nice contrast but if your trying to get away from OEM, black trim would look good imo.

I was also thinking of gettiing my window trim done black...sick of the milky look now
Dunno weather to get it painted wraped plasti diped