Rob's Old bus Build thread & better late than never......

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Well as everyone else is doing one I might aswell tag along and put up my two pennies worth..lol.
Anway , will put up pics and details shortly , need some nose bag first ....

rob

Reactions: Sandra
Now I feel like I should do one.....thanks Rob
Incredible-Hulk-animated-animation-male-smiley-emoticon-000342-large.gif

Reactions: Sandra
Haha i don't think I've helped with this matter.

Carl I think you need to follow suit mate

Reactions: carlcall
Blimey rob you've been keeping us waiting for over a year now. How's about you hurry up and share some pics like yesterday. The "old bus" must be looking tidy by now :grinning:

no its longer than that steve, nearly 2 years now since I took ownership of it....

Right then first of the new enhancements, whilst I deal with the "wheel issue" the continual on-off of the wheels my given me a good chance to see the calipers a fair few times, and to be honest they are not really that bad , very little hardcore crud or corrosion going on , so decided as i'm removing the calipers & carriers shortly It would be a good time to give them a nice freshen up with some decent caliper paint.

just ordered some of this , so will see how things go, not going the normal go faster colours either, what do you think I went with .

http://www.foliatec.com/shop/en/lacquerssprays/brake-caliper-lacquer/55/brake-caliper-lacquer-set

Paintcal1

Very fetching mate, proud that your comfortable enough within yourself to rock pink .

Reactions: martin1984
as I allways like to play safe on the color coordination front , ordered this shade.

Carbom6

Reactions: Dani_B19 and Sandra
That's a nice shade, is that your base coat for the pink( I mean red) lol. Rob, seriously, it's nice choice. ;) x

Reactions: gary911