Stereo

bb21

Reaction score
Hi all my car is a s3 60 plate with the audi music interface, is it just mine or do they all not allow you to put a disc in and i have found it tries to chew it! I'm i being silly.
Also i can connect my samsung to it to make and take calls but wont let you play music from your phone, i have tried connecting the wire through the glovebox but nothing.
Someone help me please!!!!?

Hi all my car is a s3 60 plate with the audi music interface, is it just mine or do they all not allow you to put a disc in and i have found it tries to chew it! I'm i being silly.
Also i can connect my samsung to it to make and take calls but wont let you play music from your phone, i have tried connecting the wire through the glovebox but nothing.
Someone help me please!!!!?
Have you selected the correct music source when connecting via the aux input ?

The only connection i have is in the glovebox, when I connect my device up it doesn't acknowledge anything on media!

Audi navigation plus it says on the screen lol i'm useless..

If it's the RNS-E navy unit the DVDs drive behind the screen may be factory locked to protect the navigation disc. Won't let you remove it to install a cd for music.

Thats rubbish lol. So is there anyway to play music from my phone

Thats rubbish lol. So is there anyway to play music from my phone
Mine has a CD player in the glove box have you checked under passenger seat boot etc for a CD player

Reactions: B5 BIKER