Honeycomb grill S3 badge

Den8

Reaction score
Does anyone know when I can get an S3 badge to fit my honeycomb grill as Audi have told me the original won't fit?

Does anyone know when I can get an S3 badge to fit my honeycomb grill as Audi have told me the original won't fit?
Did you ever get one mate? I'm looking for same and original is clipped on to the fitting built in to oem one. So is completely useless

Like others have done,,, purchase a genuine rs3 badge, take off rs3 lettering. Cut rs3 badge just to the right of the plastic circle on back at the same angle as the s3 badge. Take s3 lettering off the old badge and then apply s3 to rs3 badge holder and then clip in, it's the best way as is is oem

Reactions: Den8
Like others have done,,, purchase a genuine rs3 badge, take off rs3 lettering. Cut rs3 badge just to the right of the plastic circle on back at the same angle as the s3 badge. Take s3 lettering off the old badge and then apply s3 to rs3 badge holder and then clip in, it's the best way as is is oem
Wow that's intense.
I'm not overly concerned with oem except the fit.
Ok, so that intails destroying 2 badges to get one if your good enough?
Surely the 8l or 8p had a clip on badge that saves all this effort?

Wow that's intense.
I'm not overly concerned with oem except the fit.
Ok, so that intails destroying 2 badges to get one if your good enough?
Surely the 8l or 8p had a clip onbadge that saves all this effort?

LOL...it takes 20 minutes tops with the use of a dremel. Fish line takes off the badges. The issue IS fit and this is OEM fit. 8l and s3 do not fit. They lack the crescent and moon shapes. you can rig whatever you want but in the end a secure fit without having to look at a crooked badge is worth the 20 minutes and a little extra quid to buy the rs3 badge holder.

Reactions: 2P's