Phantom Black or Brilliant Black

Liam_Hannam

Reaction score
So im after a black A3, which im looking to make look really aggressive and nasty looking, by murdering it out other than the Titanium coloured alloys.
Ive been looking at Phantom And Brilliant and i cant decide which one looks deeper and more agressive, i keep seeing photos that make the Phantom look really agressive and stunning, but hen i hear people saying it doesnt look that black in light and more grey, but i want a really shiny deep mirror black and suits the deep black grill etc...
So which one would suit the murdered out look better?
Thank you!

I have a Phantom Black S3 and love the colour (need to update my pic as it was only a quicky from ages ago). It's technically Phantom Black Pearl which is why it can appear not to be a solid black in direct sunlight, but it still looks black regardless and certainly not grey by any means.

Either way you'll be happy as there isn't much in it at all but if you really are after the deepest out of the two, then Brilliant Black is the way to go.

Last edited:
Brilliant black is obviously the more black colour but probably needs to be spotlessly clean to look good. Phantom black is black and then graphite in sunlight.