2g mmi sat nav disc upgrade

Correct disc.

No battery charger needed as the disc stays in the drive all the time, just insert, let it load then you're good to go.

Before you buy, I would have a read of the problems owners have had with the 2016 disc in the UK, It seems the traffic alerts stopped working and to my knowledge there has not been a fix for this. The 2015 disc is a safer bet.

For £10 it's not bad but obviously not genuine so you may as well download it and burn your own disc

just ordered the 2015 one as well!! thanks for the tip i had no idea!

Before you buy, I would have a read of the problems owners have had with the 2016 disc in the UK, It seems the traffic alerts stopped working and to my knowledge there has not been a fix for this. The 2015 disc is a safer bet.

For £10 it's not bad but obviously not genuine so you may as well download it and burn your own disc

Sorry but download it from where?

Thanks

Hi. I found this out the hard way. Got a 2016 disc and lost the traffic updates. However when I bought the car 2 weeks ago there was a 2012map disc in the front cd changer. Only put there by mistake I assume. Now I have slightly newer maps but kept the traffic. I even updated the mmi 2g upto the latest version and it still wouldn't fix the problem with the 2016 disc

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

2016 disc definitely seems to be a melon. I've gone back to 2015 myself as I'd rather have traffic.