Tdi Ultra Blk Ed ordered

chrisbin

Reaction score
Morning!
Well after a lot of debating (with myself!) last week I placed my order for a new A6. Having had numerous BMW's, and a few Merc's, this will be my first Audi so looking forward to a change.
I've been told to expect delivery in July - no further details yet. The final factor that helped make my decision is that it will be the new MY specification, so in addition to the extensive spec. it now also includes heated/electric/memory front seats. So no options added, just Brilliant Black/Lunar Silver with the titanium 20" wheels.
Counting the weeks....!!

Hey chrisbin, welcome to the fold! You'll not regret your purchase one bit!

Did you go saloon / avant and what engine did you plump for? Assume because of the 20" wheels you've opted for a black edition?

Whatever the spec - they are awesome cars....

Reactions: chrisbin
Thanks gordie!
yep, saloon, Black Edition with the 2.0Tdi Ultra.
Just waiting for order number to be confirmed so I can start tracking it!

Number now received so I can track it :)
Supplying dealer is Sheffield.
Should interior colour be mentioned somewhere on order config as I can't see it...??

I ordered mine last week!
After how many days do you receive your order number?

I chased the dealer to get my order number the day after it was confirmed that the order was placed. Took about 3 days to show on the tracker.. I chased again when the car had landed for the VIN number, which gets you into the online owners manuals.

my A6 was 2 weeks before it went into the panel shop, and then jumped to QC overnight in the space of 3 days. From leaving the factory to landing at Sheerness was 5 days. the dealer then turned it round in 8 days.

I was initially told mid June delivery when ordered (23rd of March) - and collected yesterday (23.05.16).

Reactions: chrisbin
rauf - think you got my reply on PH!

I chased the dealer to get my order number the day after it was confirmed that the order was placed. Took about 3 days to show on the tracker.. I chased again when the car had landed for the VIN number, which gets you into the online owners manuals.

my A6 was 2 weeks before it went into the panel shop, and then jumped to QC overnight in the space of 3 days. From leaving the factory to landing at Sheerness was 5 days. the dealer then turned it round in 8 days.

I was initially told mid June delivery when ordered (23rd of March) - and collected yesterday (23.05.16).

Have you got the electric seats on yours?

Audimad - no electric seats. my car is the S Line. Options - tech pack, lighting pack (not that enamoured with that), folding mirrors and de-badged.

I can't imagine your pain! Mine was 3 days later than stated (bought from dealer stock, albeit other end of the country) and the wait was unbearable. Mind you, so was I - the dealer was so taken aback by my rant about their apparent lack of professionalism that they gave me a demonstrator, full of fuel, for the entirety of the 3 day delay!