Just Ordered! :D

syed123

Reaction score
Audi A4 3.0tdi 272 quattro S line Saloon

Mythos black, those nice 19 inch v spoke rs style alloys ;), flat bottom steering wheel, BSP pack (when available), piano black interior, black leather/alcantara upholstery, B&0, tech pack, virtual cockpit, privacy glass, adaptive sports suspension, extended interior lighting pack, light and vision pack

Came on the forum a short while ago, have been very busy with work etc but have finally placed the order for my A4 with West London Audi.

Build week not confirmed yet but dealer says expected September delivery!

Planned mods once it arrives - Black grill and sides if the BSP pack doesn't get added on by July! -_- V6T badges
on sides and replace S Line badges to scare the S4 driver at the lights :p (may not be an S4 but still a V6!), Silver mirrors? (maybe) ECU remap or TDI Tuning box after first 1000 miles, DTUK Pedal Box? (maybe)

Excited :)

Nice car but don't cheapen it by sticking faux badges on it....

Reactions: CHEZ
@cuke2u I ordered s line badges before which look and felt like the real s line badge ( no difference whatsoever) so I'd guess the v6t badge would be the same..

nice one mate! how much discount did they give? and whats your monthly payment?

nice one mate! how much discount did they give? and whats your monthly payment?

It's abit expensive Tbh but still atleast I got a discount n the best deal I could have!
I was quoted 478pm through drive the deal (5k pa, 3k deposit, 48 months)
Car wow came close also with pretty much a similar amount to drive the deal however I was quoted 464pm with them back in March..
I was abit annoyed Tbh because it had gone up but my dealer at west London audi was insistent that he could do something for me as I had brought my first car ( a3 8v) through him.
Was quoted 452pm through him on the same basis as the others so was very happy indeed that he could not only price match drive the deal but beat them too!
All in all I think I've got around 8k off as with options my car came up to almost 46k!
Which engine/ deal did u go for?‎

Reactions: h1r4