Pics of Sportsback lowered on 18x8J Et35

Tan

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has a pics of a Sportsback lowered on Coilovers with 18x8J wheels with an offset of 35. Want to get an idea how much the wheel sits out?

Reactions: pburv
Can't help with pics but what wheels do you have now ?

Can't help with pics but what wheels do you have now ?

I have Oz Ultraleggera's which i havent fitted at the moment. I do plan to lower the car on coilovers, if not springs but dont want issues later on.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
Gotcha. So assuming you have 18x7.5J ET51 currently and the Oz wheels are 18x8J ET35, your new wheels will poke out 22.4mm more than before.

Reactions: Tan and pburv
Gotcha. So assuming you have 18x7.5J ET51 currently and the Oz wheels are 18x8J ET35, your new wheels will poke out 22.4mm more than before.

Won't that instantly start causing problems on the fronts?! Even before lowering??

Reactions: Rob2k68
Won't that instantly start causing problems on the fronts?! Even before lowering??
This is why I want to be certain. I know dandanfings is running something similar

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

This is why I want to be certain. I know dandanfings is running something similar

I'm with you there Marc I think anything greater than 15mm would be a risk similar effect to fitting spacers I know on here some people are running 20mm spacers but that must surely be borderline especially on the hatch or sport back which have narrower bodywork compared to the saloon.

I'm with you there Marc I think anything greater than 15mm would be a risk similar effect to fitting spacers I know on here some people are running 20mm spacers but that must surely be borderline especially on the hatch or sport back which have narrower bodywork compared to the saloon.
So shouldn't fit them then. The bad news just keeps coming lol

In slightly better news (for your wallet anyway) check out H&R supersport springs.

Make the car sit perfectly and rides better than standard S-Line suspension. Aim to pay £150

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

In slightly better news (for your wallet anyway) check out H&R supersport springs.

Make the car sit perfectly and rides better than standard S-Line suspension. Aim to pay £150

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Wanted to get kw v1