Facelift Pics of lowered S3 saloon

T

Tristan2

looking to get mine lowered with wheel spacers
Pics please guys of your cars

My S3 Saloon FL isn't lowered but I done some photoshop jiggery pokery to simulate such. It's on 20mm spacers at the rear and 15mm at the front, not that you'll notice from the angle. Hopefully should give you an idea of what you're looking for.

Before:
HLoUoZZ.jpg

After:
l8iIxHD.jpg

Reactions: S3tuart, Chris Reynolds, Audi Bairn and 2 others
My S3 Saloon FL isn't lowered but I done some photoshop jiggery pokery to simulate such. It's on 20mm spacers at the rear and 15mm at the front, not that you'll notice from the angle. Hopefully should give you an idea of what you're looking for.

Before:
HLoUoZZ.jpg

After:
l8iIxHD.jpg
Are you using the same bolts for the spacers

"Jimbob220" on Instagram, he has an S3 Saloon on H&R's, looks the danglies!

Before:
HLoUoZZ.jpg

After:
l8iIxHD.jpg
Are you happy with the spacers or could you have pushed for further? I'm wanting my wheels right on the arch

Are you happy with the spacers or could you have pushed for further? I'm wanting my wheels right on the arch

In hindsight i'd have went 20/20 all round instead of 15/20. Maybe even a touch bigger on the rears but if you plan on lowering the car, 20mm makes it look very wide at the back.

Mine is standard height and looks like this. Obviously the camera gives a slightly different perspective, it looks slightly wider IRL.

IMG_7307.jpg

Reactions: PHutch33, James.B8 and Matt21385
In hindsight i'd have went 20/20 all round instead of 15/20. Maybe even a touch bigger on the rears but if you plan on lowering the car, 20mm makes it look very wide at the back.

Mine is standard height and looks like this. Obviously the camera gives a slightly different perspective, it looks slightly wider IRL.

IMG_7307.jpg
Your tyres will fire up far more crap on to the paint work, when the roads start to turn filthy especially when they start to grit the roads, also even from that pic you can tell it's on spacers doesn't look oem so no need for spacers but the saloon would look far better lowered 15/20mm

Your tyres will fire up far more **** on to the paint work, when the roads start to turn filthy especially when they start to grit the roads, also even from that pic you can tell it's on spacers doesn't look oem so no need for spacers but the saloon would look far better lowered 15/20mm

'From that pic you can tell it's on spacers, doesn't look OEM so no need for spacers'. Isn't that a totally contradictory statement? Just because it's not your cup of tea no need to hate. :tearsofjoy:

And the tyre's don't fire up any more than they do as it sits OEM as that was a main concern for me.