NEWBIE FROM TEESSIDE - HELP NEEDED

Dicko89

Reaction score
Evening all,

Old member and previous owner of a few Audi's, recently purchased an S3 8P 2011 so back on the forum to gain as much info, help and advice you guys have to offer!

Firstly the S3 needs a few things doing to it before its set for a full front bumper respray, powdercoated gloss black rotar blades which are currently standard to start with.

I require a new or immaculate drivers side alu mirror cap, black ashtray cover and surround same applies again and any advice on a slight condensation issue on rear drivers light.

Can the rear wiper be changed to a flat blade aswell?

AND FINALLY - anyone know of a reputable reupholster in the Teesside area?

any help is much appreciated, i know this place is a lot more rewarding than searching high and low not knowing where to start or what to go with!

cheers,

Dicko.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dicko, I live in Billingham , the only reupholster I know of around the area is in Dormanstown I have never used them but I have heard they are good ,
what colour is your S3 ?

Hi Dicko, I live in Billingham , the only reupholster I know of around the area is in Dormanstown I have never used them but I have heard they are good ,
what colour is your S3 ?

Alright Oggy!

Ye ive heard that place too mate, its Ibis White, desperate for a few new parts that need replacing, ive got RS Alloys in Hartlepool set up for the alloys, NECC for the detail and Preston Farm Body & Paint for a full front bumper respray and stone chips touch ups!

Do you have any decent contacts for parts etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, welcome back I have emailed you a couple of links

Reactions: S3Alex