Call or Email?

cppp

Reaction score
hiya, I got a question regarding my order, should I rather email or call my dealer? cheers

Call, my dealer was always away from his desk and would take a few days to respond to an email.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jassyo06, pburv and Scottyg
Always best to speak to a person.At least then you know your questions etc have been answered...:salute:

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Call, unless you think it's useful to have in writing - spec changes, promises etc.

Reactions: pburv and Rob2k68
*** - call, why are people so frightened to speak to someone these days..... worried they might be disturbing them from replying to emails, tweeting, face booking or AudiSport. Netting.....

Sorry, Is a bug bear of mine, my employer uses Skype for internal text chat and voice calls...and it's become standard practice to send a message asking if it's OK to call even when the recipient is showing as available!!!!

Seriously, call and then confirm any conversation agreements with an email.

Reactions: Martinbanshee, SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and 2 others
*** - call, why are people so frightened to speak to someone these days..... worried they might be disturbing them from replying to emails, tweeting, face booking or AudiSport. Netting.....

Sorry, Is a bug bear of mine, my employer uses Skype for internal text chat and voice calls...and it's become standard practice to send a message asking if it's OK to call even when the recipient is showing as available!!!!

Seriously, call and then confirm any conversation agreements with an email.
No brainer for me...I prefer talking than texting / e mailing anyway...:shrug:
Could you imagine what this forum would be like if it was video conferencing only...lol:scared2:

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68, Gordo77 and 3 others
Talking is definitely more personal, but I deal with a lot of slippery buggers at work that deny saying things, or actually u-turn on things said previously, so good to have things in writing at times (email). :D

Reactions: SW14NY'S, Rob2k68 and pburv
Call & then confirm with an email... although all calls are usually recorded for training & monitoring purposes as they say.

Reactions: Martinbanshee, Rob2k68 and pburv
Call & then confirm with an email... although all calls are usually recorded for training & monitoring purposes as they say.

Good plan !!

Funny tho when they make a c0ck up that the recorded call mysteriously goes missing !!

Reactions: pburv
After I called to add mag ride to my spec and spend another £1.000 they emailed the amended order thro within seconds LoL

Reactions: Jassyo06, SW14NY'S, richinsoton and 1 other person
Good plan !!

Funny tho when they make a c0ck up that the recorded call mysteriously goes missing !!
Hence why it's always best to follow up / confirm in writing with an email as you have a copy including time & date of sending which makes it harder for them to wiggle out of. Like you say though if it involves you spending more money they're right on it!!. :grinning:

After I called to add mag ride to my spec and spend another £1.000 they emailed the amended order thro within seconds LoL

So what was your point Caller.....................lol

Don't call or email, use telepathy.

But seriously, why is this even a question. How do people get through life if they don't know whether to call, email or both lol

Reactions: richinsoton and deanshaw24