Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

I take it your a IT man coz all that jargon you've just schpeeled oot makes no sense at all to me mate lol
Anyway check oot... this yin. ... Not even been washed for a weekView attachment 158740

This looks ****** awesome @jassyo06 and the shine and depth is oota this world

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Rolly12, Audi Bairn and Jassyo06
This looks ****** awesome @jassyo06 and the shine and depth is oota this world

Wouldn't go that far lol it still has some fusion wax left on the sides of it from 5 weeks ago,haven't applied anything else since

Reactions: V6_Man and Audi Bairn
Wouldn't go that far lol it still has some fusion wax left on the sides of it from 5 weeks ago,haven't applied anything else since

Na, I am being honest @jassyo06. She looks fab!

Reactions: Rolly12 and Jassyo06
Finally got to collect mine yesterday. Absolutely love the car and the colour is beautiful!

Reactions: Mythos, Broonie22, SeoTFSI and 17 others
Hi, New to the FL S3 section, new purchase

Few options and toys.

S-Tronic
Matrix beam LED
Pan Roof
S/S seats
19" V Spokes
Virtual cockpit Tech pack? Apple car play nav google earth etc
B and O Sound
Extended leather
Mag Ride
ACC pre sense etc
Lane assist
Oem Carbon fibre interior inlays
Oem Carbon fibre mirror covers
Oem Carbon Fibre rear spoiler
Carbon fibre dipped exhaust tips and audi rings badges.
Genuine Audi Honeycomb grill
Gloss black dipped lower side grills

Some iphone pics below

IMG 3553
IMG 3549
IMG 3551
IMG 3550
IMG 3534
IMG 3552

Reactions: BarryG79, michael pash, daydotz and 4 others
It still has the same restrictions on photo size though mate

Weird as the same pics which were saying they were too large on the website, upload via Tapatalk at the highest resolution no bother.

Reactions: Jassyo06
Whats the maximum size via Tapatalk mate

Absolutely no idea mate :tearsofjoy:

All I know is I've never been unable to upload a pic to ASN using it but I could never do it via the website

All I know is I've never been unable to upload a pic to ASN using it but I could never do it via the website
Tried but Tapatalk won't upload a 8mp 4x3 image, photos from phone via Tapatalk still need heavily cropped like this 8mp 4x3 image
bdbb479ae449453eb030c8624d766ff7.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Scotty75, Pinky1959, moonlight and 9 others
Not followed this tapatalk discussion but if the forum max image size is 2MB, then its 2MB. Tapatalk will have to compress the image or upload it somewhere else (for example, Jassy image in the post above is hosted by tapatalk servers).

I just upload to imgur.com for things over 2MB (which is most images I take). (I hate tapatalk as an app). For sake of talking about capacity, my phone has 128GB of storage, so that can hold 64,000 images on this forum.
I understand needing image file size limits, but in 2018 with how cheap storage is and how many MPs cameras have, 2 MB is not a whole lot.

.. rant over and back to cars..

The vodooo looking super nice in that pic!

Reactions: MattSedg and Jassyo06
Whats the maximum size via Tapatalk mate

Not followed this tapatalk discussion but if the forum max image size is 2MB, then its 2MB. Tapatalk will have to compress the image or upload it somewhere else (for example, Jassy image in the post above is hosted by tapatalk servers).

I just upload to imgur.com for things over 2MB (which is most images I take). (I hate tapatalk as an app). For sake of talking about capacity, my phone has 128GB of storage, so that can hold 64,000 images on this forum.
I understand needing image file size limits, but in 2018 with how cheap storage is and how many MPs cameras have, 2 MB is not a whole lot.

.. rant over and back to cars..

The vodooo looking super nice in that pic!
I've no idea what you just said, but @jassyo06 car is looking good I agree lol :tonguewink::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Reactions: oli356 and Jassyo06
Finally got to collect mine yesterday. Absolutely love the car and the colour is beautiful!

Awww the Ara with silver trim does something to me luckily there’s no women near me just now

Deviant lol

It’s making me kinda jealous...

Putting my car in for a service today and getting a courtesy car. What’s the secret word at Glasgow Audi to get a decent loaner?

Putting my car in for a service today and getting a courtesy car. What’s the secret word at Glasgow Audi to get a decent loaner?

Please..... Lol

Reactions: Audi Bairn, NevMan, V6_Man and 1 other person
Tried but Tapatalk won't upload a 8mp 4x3 image, photos from phone via Tapatalk still need heavily cropped like this 8mp 4x3 image
bdbb479ae449453eb030c8624d766ff7.jpg

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
Amazing how close this looks like Yas Marina Blue in this pic!

It still has the same restrictions on photo size though mate
agree, it does! And no easy way to resize pics on the phone. NEVER post from my pc or mac for that matter.

Any suggestions on AppStore Apps to resize pics appreciated.

Weird as the same pics which were saying they were too large on the website, upload via Tapatalk at the highest resolution no bother.
It does seem to pick and choose, as does work sometimes. I have the Pro version of Tapatalk too, whatever that gives me!

Reactions: Audi Bairn
agree, it does! And no easy way to resize pics on the phone. NEVER post from my pc or mac for that matter.

Any suggestions on AppStore Apps to resize pics appreciated.

Edit and crop the picture to resize it. Zoom in also resizes it. Easy and simples!

Reactions: NevMan
Yeah but most of the it looks gash especially on my phone

I have a friend who buys/sells iPhone as a side thingi. He found me an iPhone 8Plus, 256GB, boxed for £600. Not bad . And I never had any issues since.

Reactions: NevMan and Jassyo06

BMW or Mercedes perhaps? :tearsofjoy:

Reactions: V6_Man, Jassyo06 and Rolly12

Friend of mine has a Porsche Cayenne, he sent me a pic of his courtesy car yesterday, 18 plate Carrera 4S Cab!

7X2FmYK.jpg

Reactions: Broonie22, Jassyo06, BarryG79 and 3 others
Friend of mine has a Porsche Cayenne, he sent me a pic of his courtesy car yesterday, 18 plate Carrera 4S Cab!

7X2FmYK.jpg

I’ve got a 1.4 tfsi Q2...

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Tom.H
Yeah but most of the it looks gash especially on my phone
If any of you have an iphone you can email the picture from the iphone to your own email and it offers to resize to large medium small before sending. Worked a treat.

Reactions: Broonie22 and V6_Man
If any of you have an iphone you can email the picture from the iphone to your own email and it offers to resize to large medium small before sending. Worked a treat.

And it gives you exactly the same options before uploading the pictures directly to the forum as well.

I have all my pictures saved on my iPhone as well Google photos. Occasionally, when I have posted something via website either in my build thread or elsewhere I would simply go back in via my phone and attach the pictures to the thread afterwards. Never had any issues!

As per my thread, new car day :) I’m in love. Full new car detail, Crystal serum Ultra + ExoV4, Ara in all its glory, stunning.

7C6C3BA5 DE0B 4FE0 A4A9 3033EFEC3625
40A4C21B AE96 4953 953F 63495DA56F0A
B6B81F7C 58EB 428B 8AD8 29FE44A28A18
E8E205FB 26C9 4182 BCA2 3CAB10F8B221

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn, Toonsoldier91 and 12 others
Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06 and Pook
V Nice and people need to stop getting cars with those alloys. Make me jealous hahah. Enjoy!

Reactions: NevMan and Pook
Reactions: NevMan, MattSedg and Rob2k68
Lovely spec Pooky boy and with red break calipers.. .. very mid life crisis boy racer like enjoy and l bet yer skint after paying for the ceramic treatment eh........?
Haha, I was skint after buying the car so I am most definitely skint after the ceramic haha. I’m 35 so yea you could be right with the MLC haha, nah, I just love this car, it is just perfect. I’m a very lucky boy that I can afford something like this, it is a v special purchase.

Reactions: Bocca, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Reactions: Audi Bairn, NevMan, Jassyo06 and 1 other person
Haha, I was skint after buying the car so I am most definitely skint after the ceramic haha. I’m 35 so yea you could be right with the MLC haha, nah, I just love this car, it is just perfect. I’m a very lucky boy that I can afford something like this, it is a v special purchase.

35 years old ***...yer a young un....l like the Red calipers....but they would'nt have complimented the colour of my car at all

Reactions: Audi Bairn, NevMan, Pook and 1 other person
35 years old ***...yer a young un....l like the Red calipers....but they would'nt have complimented the colour of my car at all
35 with a 10 month old so I’m no longer feeling like a young un lol. Yea I’ve always wanted the red callipers I think they look mint but I agree only for some colours.

Reactions: Ian66, Audi Bairn, Sandra and 1 other person
35 with a 10 month old so I’m no longer feeling like a young un lol. Yea I’ve always wanted the red callipers I think they look mint but I agree only for some colours.
10 months old. .. Rather you than me mate .... My youngest 26, oldest is 35 ... . I know l started young lol and really glad l did

Reactions: Audi Bairn, Pook, Tom.H and 2 others