Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift A3/S3 8V In Here

35 with a 10 month old so I’m no longer feeling like a young un lol. Yea I’ve always wanted the red callipers I think they look mint but I agree only for some colours.

32 (nearly) with a soon to be 10 year old, still don't feel like I'm responsible enough lol

Reactions: Jassyo06
32 (nearly) with a soon to be 10 year old, still don't feel like I'm responsible enough lol
32 with a 10 year old, wow you were keen! Yea I feel the same, and I’m clearly not responsible spending this money on a car instead of private education for my boy :tearsofjoy:

32 with a 10 year old, wow you were keen! Yea I feel the same, and I’m clearly not responsible spending this money on a car instead of private education for my boy :tearsofjoy:
After school Just ****** padlock his bedroom door make sure he does his homework
Private education guarantees nowt my old Tradesman years back paid a fortune to put his 2 boys through uni. . .Both didn't cut it after a couple of years £70k back in the day his Mrs was really ****** off as she was Head of a private school lol

Reactions: Broonie22, Audi Bairn, Tom.H and 1 other person
20180701 110024
20180701 110044
@jassyo06 just done with
Done&Dusted WELL HAPPY.
AndyF Team Navarra

Reactions: Mythos, Pinky1959, Audi Bairn and 6 others
Tring hard mate :s3addict:

After school Just ****** padlock his bedroom door make sure he does his homework
Private education guarantees nowt my old Tradesman years back paid a fortune to put his 2 boys through uni. . .Both didn't cut it after a couple of years £70k back in the day his Mrs was really ****** off as she was Head of a private school lol
Yea I think even if money wasn’t a factor I’m not sure I would even do the private school thing anyway, public school never done me, my siblings or my friends any harm :)

Reactions: Tom.H and Jassyo06
Lush. Can I ask how you finish off your wash these days. Did you settle on a drying aid and do you use it every time? My previous car being white I never really had to worry too much in the final drying bit, it kinda just always looked nice, but with ara I want a nice gleaming finish every time. Obviously having Ultra+Exo helps somewhat :))

Lush. Can I ask how you finish off your wash these days. Did you settle on a drying aid and do you use it every time? My previous car being white I never really had to worry too much in the final drying bit, it kinda just always looked nice, but with ara I want a nice gleaming finish every time. Obviously having Ultra+Exo helps somewhat :))
To start off you'll not need a drying aid mate as the water will fly off the EXO..... Just get yourself 2 good quality drying towel ie Auto finesse aqua deluxe drying towels, then fire on some Done and Dusted quick detailer Not C2v3. . .as l don't rate it that well,. .. Bosh job done

To start off you'll not need a drying aid mate as the water will fly off the EXO..... Just get yourself 2 good quality drying towel ie Auto finesse aqua deluxe drying towels, then fire on some Done and Dusted quick detailer Not C2v3. . .as l don't rate it that well,. .. Bosh job done
Cool thanks. Guess I’m just worried about that final drying bit when the paint is almost dry and start to feel a bit of friction on the towels. I just need to be less ocd ha

Cool thanks. Guess I’m just worried about that final drying bit when the paint is almost dry and start to feel a bit of friction on the towels. I just need to be less ocd ha
You can if you want to ease yer ocd... Buy chemical guys wash and shine drying aid . No friction mate

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Pook

I tend to lay the drying towel over the car then rub the towel as opposed to rubbing the car with the towel. Using the water filter for the final rinse helps though as it can pretty much dry itself and look good.

Reactions: Rob2k68, Pook and Jassyo06
I tend to lay the drying towel over the car then rub the towel as opposed to rubbing the car with the towel. Using the water filter for the final rinse helps though as it can pretty much dry itself and look good.
Still on the fence with these filters mate ie the cost £100+ and also how long the filters last

Reactions: Rob2k68
Still on the fence with these filters mate ie the cost £100+ and also how long the filters last

I paid £100 for the filter but the resin inside is replaceable once it's worn out, bough from elsewhere the resin is pretty well priced too.

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I paid £100 for the filter but the resin inside is replaceable once it's worn out, bough from elsewhere the resin is pretty well priced too.
Which filter did you go for? Raceglaze is meant to be the best when you want to replace resin.

Which filter did you go for? Raceglaze is meant to be the best when you want to replace resin.

Yep, that's what I've got. Wouldn't buy their resin again though having seen the price elsewhere!

This happened last Wednesday afternoon:

IMG 4876

IMG 4877

Had plans to change the S1 during the summer, so went and looked at a few cars. The following were considered: Audi RS3, BMW M3 CP, Golf R & Audi S3. Managed to get an RS3 for a 24hr test drive, and we loved it. Had several looks at a showroom M3 CP which was finished in a stunning Porsche Mexico Blue, and with a great saving on the price, but the other half wasn't as convinced with the final nail in the coffin being the money side of it - just couldn't justify the spend against the actual usage the car would get. Basically the same thing happened with the RS3 - the high spec we would want against the monthlies/usage meant it was stupid. This then lead to the sales guy we have used in our local Audi centre checking the system and they had a S3 Sportback coming in within the next few weeks, and it ticked the few boxes we wanted whilst staying just under the 40k tax bracket.

Have a few plans for it - all OEM, but apart from that it is to just drive and enjoy it.

Reactions: SeoTFSI, Bocca, Tej13 and 16 others
Found a parking spot next to some weird blue saloon :whistle2:
20180702 214658 2287x1303

Reactions: Broonie22, Ian66, Mythos and 9 others

Same here, started with the non refillable for £50 odd, but as only lasted 10-12 final rinses, now have refillable racegleam.

Yep, that's what I've got. Wouldn't buy their resin again though having seen the price elsewhere!

Any tips on where to buy the resin, don’t need any yet, but would be good to get cheaper than RG?

@MattSedg any pics to show the contrast of your CF mirrors and the beautiful Ara Blue paint?

Funny how they look like the same colour, but in the metal so very very different, you'll need to get yer finger oot and get a few quality pics mate. . .. Lol
20180703 065141 3024x1701

Reactions: Jassyo06 and BarryG79