Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Broonie22, V6_Man, RK10 and 6 others
Here's my s3 black edition delivered yesterday

Reactions: Broonie22, V6_Man, Dunedin and 11 others
Braw night after all the rain earlier
18387122d53895a1f93fd60fa2ee8079.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Broonie22, Jcbmally, Snake Pliskin and 7 others
looking well :thumbs up: all good weather for your north coast trip then?

Cheers Matt. Mostly good up north apart from storm hector closing in Wednesday night / Thursday for our journey home but not as bad as was predicted. Not as many classic cars in the NC500 this time but saw this big bad boy at Embo
0b37a638e5fae031e7e797ebb11c8d13.jpg
8b27f27f29301959b95f66990431c93e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: Broonie22, BarryG79, MattSedg and 1 other person
Finally picked up our S3 in Panther Black crystal.
It was a long wait but well worth it !

Attachments

• 52F8269D-5856-41A3-85EF-173378F03AEC.jpeg
    52F8269D-5856-41A3-85EF-173378F03AEC.jpeg
    565.2 KB · Views: 364
Reactions: Broonie22, Jcbmally, Reggieboy71 and 6 others
Very nice, the Chrome trim goes well with black.
I don’t know why you would go for a black car with the black pack, the chrome mirrors are what’s makes the S3 stand out from a normal A3.

We love it !

I don’t know why you would go for a black car with the black pack, the chrome mirrors are what’s makes the S3 stand out from a normal A3.

We love it !

I have Panther Black as a black edition I've never been a huge fan of the chrome mirrors. Each to their own I guess. :)

Reactions: ScottG
Went out to lunch for Father's Day, came back and the lovely A3 parked next me has obviously used my car to stop their door! I did wait but there was no sign of anybody!

Hoping I can get that bit repaired rather than needing the whole door painted!

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg

Reactions: Broonie22 and Audi Bairn
Went out to lunch for Father's Day, came back and the lovely A3 parked next me has obviously used my car to stop their door! I did wait but there was no sign of anybody!

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg
Annoys the crap out of me.
Smart repair will sort that.
If your near bury I can put you in touch with someone

Reactions: Broonie22 and Audi Bairn
Annoys the **** out of me.
Smart repair will sort that.
If your near bury I can put you in touch with someone

You and me both mate! Got a guy very Local to me I've used before, he said he can touch it in, otherwise to do it properly it'd need the door painting.

Reactions: Jassyo06

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg

I'd be reporting that to the police as you have evidence of the paint on the other door, and likely the reg number

Reactions: Pook

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg
looks to have done that many times before too....unlucky mate, hope you get it sorted no hassle

Reactions: Tom.H

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg
Surprised it's hit your car at that point; I would have thought the handle would have stopped it hitting yours.

Annoying that people have no respect for others property.

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg
Complete cu*ts. I hate people, it’s just thoughtless selfish cu*tlike behaviour.

And I don’t use that word lightly because it’s not a very nice word.

Reactions: Broonie22, NevMan and Tom.H

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg
Awe mate ... Sorry to see this really l am, if had been my car l would pulverised this car badly seriously l would have done damage to it.... .. I hate such things and my temper would have gotten the better of me.... But hands up to you .. ... Maybe it was for the best you didn't meet up with the owner of the other car

Reactions: Broonie22, NevMan, Rolly12 and 2 others
Awe mate ... Sorry to see this really l am, if had been my car l would pulverised this car badly seriously l would have done damage to it.... .. I hate such things and my temper would have gotten the better of me.... But hands up to you .. ... Maybe it was for the best you didn't meet up with the owner of the other car

Was really tempted to James but thought better of it! £240 to have the entire door painted! Will just get it touched in for now and get it done properly another time.

Not gonna bother reporting it because nothing will happen, there's paint transfer yes but no witnesses. Just gonna have to suck it up and sort it myself.

@Pook that's the exact word I used for them!

Reactions: Broonie22, NevMan, Audi Bairn and 2 others
Here's my car it's not been washed just used neat snow foamed on it yesterday, trying to get rid of the wax l applied naturally before l ceramic coat it, saves polishing it again, too much work
DSC 0422

Reactions: pehu, Broonie22, NevMan and 7 others
Here's my car it's not been washed just used neat snow foamed on it yesterday, trying to get rid of the wax l applied naturally before l ceramic coat it, saves polishing it again, too much work View attachment 158238

At least u didn’t go for Riviera Blue, u would of clashed with the neighbours motor

Reactions: Broonie22, NevMan, Jcbmally and 6 others
Here's my car it's not been washed just used neat snow foamed on it yesterday, trying to get rid of the wax l applied naturally before l ceramic coat it, saves polishing it again, too much work View attachment 158238
check you out with your widescreen pics! cars not so bad either :icon thumright:

Reactions: NevMan, Jassyo06, Audi Bairn and 1 other person
At least u didn’t go for Riviera Blue, u would of clashed with the neighbours motor

still waiting on the s3 voodoo vs polo mayan comparison

Reactions: NevMan, Audi Bairn and BarryG79
I'm gutted for you @Tom.H , I had this happen to me a few years back, needed a body shop repair, at least it's a smart repair.

I really don't know the mentality of these idiots, that clown even had the brass neck to leave the car parked next to yours.

Reactions: Broonie22 and Tom.H
I'm gutted for you @Tom.H , I had this happen to me a few years back, needed a body shop repair, at least it's a smart repair.

I really don't know the mentality of these idiots, that clown even had the brass neck to leave the car parked next to yours.
with the paint still clinging on!

Reactions: Tom.H and Dunedin
f4a93505e216a8b07193f01ae697dc3f.jpg

Unlucky whoever didn’t insure their S3!

Reactions: Broonie22, NevMan, Dunedin and 2 others

3IEaUtA.jpg

2WshppG.jpg

HiIWXOt.jpg
Saw this happening to someone elses car a few weeks ago in Kenmore.
And I made it really obvious I'd seen them do it, only for the guys wife to do it a second time!!
Thankfully I knew who in the restaurant had came in in the car affected so I said to them and he went out.
Really annoying even if it's not my car.

Reactions: Broonie22, Dunedin and Tom.H

Very funny ya goat.... Lol That little car is actually Mint green in colour.. . Bit darker in the metal as is my paint colour, it's just this ****** phone camera of mines. .. its dreadful, it over exposes every photo no matter what you do to the settings can anyone recommend a good phone camera???????

Reactions: Audi Bairn, MattSedg and BarryG79
Very funny ya goat.... Lol That little car is actually Mint green in colour.. . Bit darker in the metal as is my paint colour, it's just this ****** phone camera of mines. .. its dreadful, it over exposes every photo no matter what you do to the settings can anyone recommend a good phone camera???????

I’m no expert but the wife’s Samsung S8 has a far better camera than my iPhone 7.

I’m an Apple fanboy though

Reactions: NevMan, Ian66, MattSedg and 1 other person
I’m no expert but the wife’s Samsung S8 has a far better camera than my iPhone 7.

I’m an Apple fanboy though

iphones are way too expensive besides not a fan of them will have a look at the Samsung phones this weekend coming

Reactions: NevMan and BarryG79