S line spec

wideboybloke

Reaction score
I have read so many reviews and watched so many YouTube videos of the new A4, I'm starting to suffer from information overload I think. I thought I read somewhere that the A4 has lights that illuminate the area under the door handles when the car is unlocked in low light conditions. I had yet another look through the brochure today but there is nothing to that effect in the s line spec. Did I imagine it or is it perhaps a feature of one of the optional packages? Does anybody know before I trawl through all the info again?

It's part of the interior light pack which comes standard on Sport and S-line models.

55d902aa5b06e18771b9f8ca70deec27.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I think it's part of the LED interior lighting pack that is standard on the Sport and S-line: it lists courtesy lights in the door handles and front and rear entry lights as part of the spec.

Edit: beat me to it! :)

Reactions: mjcourtney
Thanks, gents. I knew I'd seen it somewhere. I came back to my current car late last night and as it lit up when I unlocked it I wondered whether the new A4 would also illuminate the door handle area. Now I know!