Free 5 Day Audi Insurance

Bargie1

Reaction score
Took the option today, they give you a quote for a yearly policy also and its all blah blah blah about best policy there is and using Audi parts etc.

Im 44, full protected NCB, no points, non fault accident all recovered cost from the other driver in April 2015.....................Quote.......................£700!!!!!!

Compare the market etc is 300-400 quid.......

Had that 18 months ago. I'm paying less than £250 a year just now and they quoted £456. I'm 44 with16 no claims in a relatively safe area. Simply ridiculous.

Reactions: Brasso and pburv
Audi insurance is exactly like their gift range ..........Expensive and cr*p...:yes:

Reactions: Sandra, Brasso, Scottyg and 1 other person
I got 5 or 7 days free when I bought the car....got no other quotes to offer a full year.

8 years NCB used on my other car, so only 8 years experience, 0 years NCB on the audi, no accidents or claims and got it for £500 on a 12plate black edition A4. im 25.

Most main dealers will offer it so you can drive away without worrying about giving details to your own insurance. Gives you a few days to get your own sorted. However, just be aware of the high excesses built into the drivesway policies.

Reactions: Gordo77 and pburv
I took the free insurance and got a quote too, £500 odd can't remember exactly, almost double what I'd been quoted. 10 year NCD, 0 points

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Most of the 'advantages' of Audi insurance can be had for free with Audi Ensurance which can be taken out for free with your new car. This will pay the difference to get your car fixed in an Audi body shop and handle your claim. That plus a Gap policy and go with whoever is cheapest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most main dealers will offer it so you can drive away without worrying about giving details to your own insurance. Gives you a few days to get your own sorted. However, just be aware of the high excesses built into the drivesway policies.

I think the Audi driveaway insurance excess is £500...!

Reactions: Scottyg and pburv