HELP!!!

M88UES

Theres Never Enough Power
Reaction score
hi,

hoping someone on here can give me some tech help. I recently had my drivers side window regulator fail. i purchased the new part from eurocar parts managed to replace it get it all sorted etc.
I connected it all up. tested the window it went up and down a few times so thought great all sorted. put the panel back on connected everything back up ,screwed everything back in etc. closed door, opened door put the ignition on but didnt turn on the car and nothing in the drivers side door is now working.
all the electrics except the speaker are now not working, basically everything that is plugged into the motor. but the motor cant have gone since i only tested it 5 minutes earlier. So now i cant use the panel on that side consisting of power window, power mirror and boot/door locks.

Im thinking a fuse or iv blown the motor but surely it couldnt have been that unlucky that both have all of a sudden gone.
Any ideas or help much appreciated please?

I would take door card back off and make sure connection is still made and has not came loose.

I have done, everything is all connected. but no power. Thats why i wasnt sure if a fuse might have gone or something. il take panel off again tommorrow and lift out the frame again and see if i have anything stuck. The cables are connected to the same wire of the speaker and that works so i dont see where its gone wrong.

I have done, everything is all connected. but no power. Thats why i wasnt sure if a fuse might have gone or something. il take panel off again tommorrow and lift out the frame again and see if i have anything stuck. The cables are connected to the same wire of the speaker and that works so i dont see where its gone wrong.
I have the exact same issue. How did you resolve it?

I have the exact same issue. How did you resolve it?
Turns out my battery was drained after working on the window for a few hours and leaving the key in Aux.
I thought I shorted a fuse putting the door back together and spent hours hunting down a fault only to ignore the obvious.