Final edition c5 pd130 5spd OEM+ Needs a new home.

Ben jah min

Reaction score
Hi guys, I've reached the end of my tether with my final edition and it's time for it to go to new pastures in one form or another.

It's a reflex silver '04 final edition with all the toys plus OEM additions from the S6/ RS6 including; Black leather electric recaro's
Anthracite alcantara headliner, pillars and visors c/w black switches
S6 three spoke leather steering wheel,
S6 lower door blades,
D2 A8 forged magnesium 'competition' 17 x8.5" polished wheels with 4x uniroyal rainsport 3 tyres fitted in oct.
RNS-e headunit - non BOSE but with factory sub.
150k 5spd pd130 engine with FSH using gen Vag parts.
New clutch, 4x disks and pads less than 10k ago.
Colour coded bumpers and side skirts
All the final edition refinements that the runout spec comes with.

Bad Points:

CCM unit failure- meaning no E/W, interior lighting and battery drain, slight crumple to n/s wing.
It's had a new Bosch s5 battery this year and I keep in on a trickle charger to prevent it going flat but goes completely flat within 48 hrs if left undriven and battery connected.
Drivers door handle cable stretched meaning it's awkward without knowing the knack to open and the passenger door bounces back if you slam it shut- but if you close it gently it's fine.

Annoyingly the engine is faultless doing 650+ miles to a full tank and the overall condition is good, it's regularly cleaned clayed and detailed.
I bought the car with light to building an OEM+ motorway cruiser to lob the full family in and eat up the miles until my little ones need less 'stuff' to take with them- prams bags toys etc etc and it more than fit the bill to do this.

I've not got the time to do the niggly bits to put it straight now I've got two young kids but in a former life I could have had it fixed up over a few weekends and run it for many more miles.

I thought I'd offer it up on here before I offer it on the open market as I know this is has all the geeky desirable bits in as I've spent three years sourcing them!

So it's open to offers / interest

I'll dig out some pics if there's enough interest.

Cheers

Ben