Where can I get cruise control

Gavin thyvhhh

Reaction score
After a bit of cruise control I know awesome can do this but I'm in Berkshire so a bit of a trek
Is their anyone more local to me where I could bring my car to and they can fit I can get the stalk just need it coded in
Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got access to vcds? , if not someone on the vcds user map can code it for you if you fit the kit. You can get the retrofit kit with instructions from eBay about 75 quid .

Coding takes 5 mins engine 01, section 11 enter code 11463, n that's it
Funny enough I just sent over a parts request for a kit this morning

After a bit of cruise control I know awesome can do this but I'm in Berkshire so a bit of a trek
Is their anyone more local to me where I could bring my car to and they can fit I can get the stalk just need it coded in
Cheers

If you look on the vcds map you will find someone local to you to code it in, if you want it supplied and fitted you could try @Ash187 or @NHN who could do it for you. :)

As already mentioned either @Ash187 or @NHN will be able to get this sorted for you, supply and install to a very high standard.

Reactions: Gavin thyvhhh and Sandra
As already mentioned either @Ash187 or @NHN will be able to get this sorted for you, supply and install to a very high standard.

Great thanks for your help guys
Can someone tell me how to find ash187 and nhn on can't figure it out

Great thanks for your help guys
Can someone tell me how to find ash187 and nhn on can't figure it out

Click the user names posted... they link to the profiles... you can message them from there

<tuffty/>

They have been tagged in this post so they may well get in touch with you too.