RS4 rear ARB

JLawson90

Reaction score
do they all fit the A4 B7? particularly my 1.9 TDI.. or is there any specific year/models to look out for?

have a search through the forum mate all these topics have been done to death, these boat loads of info about this, but yeh they all the same for b7's

Reactions: DieselJake
struggling to find anything through the forums search feature.. seems to bring up anything with any part of the word in, for example when i searched ARB it brought up anything which had the letters ar in any of the words, so far too many results..

is there a 'how to' or anything like that? which explains what exactly you need

sorry mate aye i seen that, it doesnt seem to clarify what im wanting to know though..

what years RS4 should the ARB from? im guessing any b6/b7? .. and do i also need all the fittings from the RS4 as well? i know ill obviously need the arb bushings and the brackets that go over them.. but what bolts do i need? can i not use the bolts from my current setup?

Last edited:
b7 for defo, maybe b6, not sure they should be the same though, if you have a b7 go to a shop and buy a b7 rs4 rear anti roll bar and the brackets, bushes and bolts for it ? all the part numbers are on here somewhere mate.

the awesome gti one comes with every thing needed to put it on the car including new bolts

the reason why im asking so many individual questions is I've found a one for sale from someone breaking an rs4 for £40 from a 2006 model .. this is a considerable saving over new, so id rather get this then source the other bits individually .. im confused as to why new bolts would be needed, unless of course the ones on the car are deteriorated

For the price of the new bolts I'd get them....I did when I did mine and there was nothing wrong with my originals.

I would also get new bushes and brackets....well bushes for definite. Get in touch with Mike in the Parts Request HERE

thanks, i was definitely going to order new bushings .. the guy has sent me some pics of the bar and it looks strange at the ends, im not sure if its the right one.. looks like this from what i can see (ive asked for closeup photos or the ends to clarify) ..
806OEM_Front_Sway_1.JPG

thats what i thought.. ill message him back, he doesnt seem like a proper breaker, just some guy.. probably why he only wants £40 for it! mustnt know that they are somewhat sought after

You can see the difference on these after market ones, the front one is on the left and the rear on the right.....note the different way they fasten on.

H-sport_Sway_bar_kit.jpg

Reactions: dimitar.tuntov.5
yep spot on mate, it must definitely be the front hes sent me pictures of

i also changed my drop links when i fitted mine just to be on the safe side

Thats the front one he's sent a picture of chap.

I have Rs4 Oem but i can't see different as i'm not driving sport car
Mine is 2.0tdi quattro and is just waste of money if you not gonna use it !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk