Fed up with diamond cut wheel damage - pics of fully coated alternative?

I'm totally unfamiliar with this stuff and, after getting my wheels repaired last week, I was wondering what the situation is with regards to the warranty if you get the wheels resprayed a different colour?

I'm totally unfamiliar with this stuff and, after getting my wheels repaired last week, I was wondering what the situation is with regards to the warranty if you get the wheels resprayed a different colour?

Depends how far you go off piste with the colour.... If they remain two tone ( S3) or grey/silver doubt anyone would notice unless you pointed them out. Paint them pink on the other hand...... :)

Thanks Jungle :) I ask because I noticed the photos of the rims with the gloss gunmetal with a little flake...! As you say if it's grey/silver it would be difficult to notice and that particular colour transforms those wheels entirely. As the A3 is very much the daily (and a little understated which I always liked, but this forum has changed that) it would be nice for it to stand out from the crowd a little more.

Reactions: jungle650 and David McQueen