Daily commuters

Think I may try and change mine then... did you have a part or model number for it? Actually, I assume yours will be different if it's a saloon...

They used to offer a standard pipe without the anti-drone attachment but demand became too high for the anti-drone pipe that they were forced to scrap the standard one to keep up with orders. From what I'm led to believe, there is no difference in between a 3 door hatch, to sportback or Saloon resonator delete pipe length. One size fits all, for the Golf too.

@BCS Nige Will be able to help you with any queries if you like. :)

Reactions: Mark_86
They used to offer a standard pipe without the anti-drone attachment but demand became too high for the anti-drone pipe that they were forced to scrap the standard one to keep up with orders. From what I'm led to believe, there is no difference in between a 3 door hatch, to sportback or Saloon resonator delete pipe length. One size fits all, for the Golf too.

@BCS Nige Will be able to help you with any queries if you like. :)

Cool. Cheers mate, might be what I have going on next week then... I'll have to call on Tuesday to check. :)

Hoofed it to work this morning as I was running late and I had to open up. 25mpg with some very spirited back road driving... the grip it has is just insane! I mean, it seems just endless, but the lack of steering feel really hampers being able to commit to a corner. Luckily, I have lots of open roads which were deserted this morning, so I could really open it up. Anyway, quite impressed that the mpg didn't dip into the teens... my ST saw 12mpg on that stretch lol. Exhaust still isn't popping like I would like it too...

Centre box delete :p

EDIT: Just saw the in-depth discussion into the res delete :whistle2::haudrauf:

Hoofed it to work this morning as I was running late and I had to open up. 25mpg with some very spirited back road driving... the grip it has is just insane! I mean, it seems just endless, but the lack of steering feel really hampers being able to commit to a corner. Luckily, I have lots of open roads which were deserted this morning, so I could really open it up. Anyway, quite impressed that the mpg didn't dip into the teens... my ST saw 12mpg on that stretch lol. Exhaust still isn't popping like I would like it too...
There isn't any steering feel is there, makes me a little wary at times. Any one else finding the super sports seats support really poor? The base offers hardly any support in the corners. Sat in a Golf GTD yesterday and the standard seats are far more supportive.

There isn't any steering feel is there, makes me a little wary at times. Any one else finding the super sports seats support really poor? The base offers hardly any support in the corners. Sat in a Golf GTD yesterday and the standard seats are far more supportive.

No, it's very weird. You just have to trust it, the grip is there. You read all the magazine and online reviews and they all say, no steering feel, blah blah... you never quite understand what they mean until you give her a good spanking... light bulb moment.

As for the seats, the bases are just the same as the standard S-Line seats, it's only the backs that have changed. But yes, the base support isn't awesome. I find sitting low and a bit upright tends to help, that way you use the side bolsters more. You do tend to move about abit more than is ideal for such a quick car.

I drove a GTI Clubsport on Thursday, what a car.. loved every minute of it.
The bucket seats were out of this world, properly held you in! Audi need to beef up their seats a little, but the Super Sports do look great.

Reactions: Djs3saloon
Funny enough, i speak about the fuel efficiency that i get in my S3 in the video below!

Reactions: Audi Bairn and AudiNutta