Damaged bumper

A4B9

Reaction score
So I've just got my car back from Tyneside Audi after they fixed my parking cameras and carried out some service campaign fixes (it was with them for a week and a half) and I've noticed some damage on the front bumper

Can this kind of damage happen because of a stone or have they bumped it and neglected to tell me?

IMG 2334

I'd struggle believing that was stone chip damage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
I'd struggle believing that was stone chip damage.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Same. I'd think you'd have noticed that if you were driving...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok, just needed to be sure before I take the car back to them tomorrow

Yup, it's been hit by something like another car or an object but not a stone thrown up..

That's a scuff. Clipped a wall or something similar. Good luck.

Hi, just wondering what was the outcome of this. Did tyneside audi repair it for you? Reason I'm asking is I just bought my A4 from them and I'm just wondering what their aftersales customer service is like, because I'll most likely be using them from now on being so close to me.

Yes, they carried out the repair free of charge on Thursday without any quibbles. I've used them for the last 2 years and their customer service has been spot on, the only time I've been left feeling a bit disappointed was when I was looking to buy my A4 and they didn't get anywhere near the discount Coventry Audi were offering.

Reactions: NicoS85, cuke2u and Spaceman_RS3