B8 to B9 2.0TFSI Quattro

LeMans

Reaction score
Anyone went from B8 to B9 2.0 TFSI Quattro?

How are you finding it?

I have.

B9 is more refined, quieter, ride is smoother, mpg is better. Oh I nearly forgot, it's much quicker!

If you type 2017 a4 2.0tfsi into youtube there are a few real world mpg video's...

Went from an 11 plate to a 16 plate 2.0 tfsi quattro. As others have said better fuel consumption, faster acceleration and similar /better ride.

I do find the drivers foot-well quite cramped. I notice the offset pedals more in the B9 for some reason

Fozzie, whats your mpg?
Around town, which is 90% of my driving I get 24 mpg with a light foot. On a run to Leicester a couple of weeks back, again with light foot I got 42 mpg. All but 15 miles of that journey was spent on motorways.

For normal driving I set the S-Tronic to sport and driving mode to auto. On a run I have the S-Tronic in drive and driving mode set to auto.

I think you'll find that irrespective of the drive mode when you select sport on the gearbox the mode will be dynamic. I am sure that this is the case...

I thought it was the other way around, when drive mode is set to dynamic S mode is automatically selected. When in dynamic the DIS on mine displays auto.

If your just considering ordering new Audi have just updated the engine for the MY18 model year and the Quattro now has ultra technology so it should be a little more economical but has had a price rise of £250

If your just considering ordering new Audi have just updated the engine for the MY18 model year and the Quattro now has ultra technology so it should be a little more economical but has had a price rise of £250
Does that not mean that Quattro is haldex rather that permanent 4 wheel drive.

Put simply it's not officially a Haldax but works in the same way, this site will explain better than I can - http://jalopnik.com/audis-high-tech-new-quattro-is-about-to-****-off-its-bi-1760502139

I thought it was the other way around, when drive mode is set to dynamic S mode is automatically selected. When in dynamic the DIS on mine displays auto.
I have mine set to auto, however the engine is definately in dynamic mode when I switch the gearbox to sport. You can feel the difference in the engine power and the response in the throttle. It maybe the display isn't telling you this.
http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/sport-mode-on-the-s-tronic.216912/

Funnily enough. I had another run out in the 190 TFSI yesterday. Still surprises me how responsive the throttle is. No idea what setting it was in though.

Reactions: cuke2u