Can you remove S3 grill badge

Spiezels

Reaction score
Would like to change all my silver badges to black on the S3 as I've done on last A3.

Can find all the usual suspects on eBay etc but no front S3 grill badge.

Thinking maybe it's not possible?

you can remove the badge but believe me it is a hassle . the only way i found to do it was to remove my bumper and unclip the grille then if it is not glued in you should be able to unclip it . you might be able to unclip it using something smooth so as not to scratch ur grille if your lucky and then you dont need to remove grille but it didnt work for me

you can remove the badge but believe me it is a hassle . the only way i found to do it was to remove my bumper and unclip the grille then if it is not glued in you should be able to unclip it . you might be able to unclip it using something smooth so as not to scratch ur grille if your lucky and then you dont need to remove grille but it didnt work for me

Ok thanks mate.

Can't seem to find any black front S3 badges anyway so will stick with the standard one

i think the spare one i have is black / red will have a look and get back to you . plus sure i seen them on ebay

Depends if you want to keep the badge you remove ... Chris did a video he's a member of ASN

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i think the spare one i have is black / red will have a look and get back to you . plus sure i seen them on ebay

Legend!

Can't find any! Got the rear but no grill badge

Legend!

Can't find any! Got the rear but no grill badge

here is the pic off ones that are on flea bay . Screenshot 20170506 111809

That's for the rear I've got that just need the grill badge for he from y
you have lost me there let me see a pic off the badge you are looking for as thats the front ba
That's for the rear I've got that just need the grill badge for he from y
well here is a pic off my s3 badge from the front off mine . so can u post a pic off what u have on your one 20170506 135938

The bit that reads S3 and the box around the red is silver. Want that in black. For the front grill.

The eBay link is for rear boot badge.

You got front end pic with black rings?