Discount on New Audi A3 ???

cliveywolves

Reaction score
Website
www.carinsurance4u.co.uk
hi all new to the board......

Just about to get my 1st Audi A3 Sportback 2007 Model this weekend......
Got a good deal for it (well i think i did) from Lancaster Audi Manchester had 12% discount off list price and also a few extras thrown in for free..

Good Deal ????:yahoo:

Interesting! What engine/trim/options did you get cliveywolves?

discount can only be good!

what specs and price?

12% is definately good. I got 10% off mine which I thought was pretty decent, especially as it was a cash purchase so they didn't make any money off the finance either.

I got 9.4% plus a very good trade-in price on my existing A3 for the new Sportback I have on order. Again mine will be cash payment for the difference, so no finance involved. I also got the cost of Audi's GAP insurance down from the original quoted figure of £399 to £225.

looks like i got a good deal then......:o.k:

Also had a full tank of fuel and rear carpet mats for free...

Got the full diamond brite pack/cover for £199.00 (is it worth it)...

c y all soon....

Want to sort a RNS-E out asap any ideas ???

i got 12.5% plus another £1650 from audi CS = just over 22% i do believe!

i'm surprised you have got 12% 'on a normal deal' as they have assured me they have 13% margin on the cars.

steve184 said:
i got 12.5% plus another £1650 from audi CS = just over 22% i do believe!

i'm surprised you have got 12% 'on a normal deal' as they have assured me they have 13% margin on the cars.

How come Audi CS gave you a discount?? Do tell!!!

This is pretty good I generally aim to get between 9 & 10% so well done.

It all depends on time of year and how keen the dealership is to meet its monthly figures, generally I do my car shopping at the end of the month.

The only problem with good discounts I guess is the knock on affect on residual values but who cares - great deal !

I think standard discount is between 7-10 % at least here in Sweden. I got 9% off of mine. Never heard of anyone got more then 10% off a new car.

11% on the totalprice after 3 days of negotiation and cancelling orders.
The saleswoman here in Sweden looked a bit tired after running between me and the head of sales in her high heeled pumps,not a bad looker i might add:hubbahubba: ,Later....