New S3 Sportback Colour choice Daytona or Glacier

That's an interesting car. Its obviously a FL model, has chrome trim, but black-pack grill (or its been wrapped). Looks good. I do think the S3 suits white.

@Rob2k68 - stunning pic's, especially the artificial light one.

@jassyo06 - love that colour, Sepang? Very similar to our Golf R's "Rising Blue Metallic".

Yeah looking at the guys instagram page, on one picture he says 'No more chrome grill'. The pictures before that has the chrome grill:

Reactions: Jassyo06, AL_B and Rob2k68
Daytona any day sparkles in the sun
IMG 2018

Reactions: Rob2k68 and Jassyo06
I know I'm supposed to be looking at the car here fella....but nice house...very Frank Lloyd Wright-ish

Wish it where ma hoose mate....lol but that's the entrance to a new build annex of Marbles in one's gub private school, that l worked in affluent Clackmananshire named Dollar Academy ....a couple of years ago....lol....it was ohhhh....designer....orientated

Reactions: PanamaS3 and Rob2k68
Touch of the Vin Derv....with the wrapped roof....lol
thats just the angle...no wrapped roof....could never quite bring myself to do that even though it might look ok, I would feel its just too much like a Mini/A1 "customization/mad bird ticking all option boxes".....might still do my spoiler in that carbon one I sent you....but then the mirrors might need changing too....and then I have to stop myself with a slap lol

Reactions: Jassyo06 and Rob2k68
Guys thanks for all your input... emailed the dealer today and went for Glacier. Pillai_ s3's picture helped me make my decision .... will probably change again

Reactions: TDI-line and Rob2k68
Grey or white are both boring and blend in with any other car as well as the road.... Dare to be different and go red or the blue ;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks guys for all the photos , all well looked after cars ...Was staying with Daytona but after driving about this morning at work every other Audi I saw was this colour ... no S3 mind... just 2 black ones....never seen a glacier S3 around where I live ....@supa koopa do you have any other pics?

Sorry I've only just read this and it's probably too late. Other pictures are spread over different threads so these will have been seen before.

IMG 0480   Side

IMG 0481   Front

IMG 0769   Side reflection

It can sparkle when it wants to. :)
IMG 0776   Pop Roof

Too be honest I think I prefer it when the sun isn't shining on it. In bright sun it just looks white, but any other time it has a nice sheen sparkle to it.

I don't want to offend anyone with this as Daytona was my preferred colour choice until I saw it on an S3. I kept seeing normal A3's in Daytona driving around and thought they looked great, but when I saw it on an S3 it just looked a little dull and boring. I saw a few pictures of white ones and the rear end just looks lush. I took a risk ordering it as I hadn't seen one in the flesh until about a month before mine was due to arrive and I was really happy with the colour. The images of Daytona on here under the detailers lights look absolutely astounding and if it looked like that under normal conditions it would have been an easy choice. White however, looks bright whether it's sunny, grey, throwing it down or needing a wash. :)

After saying all that I do still have Ara envy sometimes. :)

Reactions: AL_B