Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

Did they get the RS Focus in for colour comparison :huh:
Looking good it’s such a shame you have to drive it on our dirty roads at th moment..

It happened to be there anyway, in storage haha. Believe it or not having researched the paint code, Racing Blue Mica is “Ford Imperial Blue”... bit of a rip off, the Audi wears it really well though.

Yep it’s dirty after today doing 100 miles, not horrifically but plastered in light spray. I love the car, it’s amazing.

It happened to be there anyway, in storage haha. Believe it or not having researched the paint code, Racing Blue Mica is “Ford Imperial Blue”... bit of a rip off, the Audi wears it really well though.

Yep it’s dirty after today doing 100 miles, not horrifically but plastered in light spray. I love the car, it’s amazing.

Arr the Ford imperial blue, that colour was a nightmare when it cane out, Ford put it on so thin it was almost see-through .

O the joy new cars, they don't stay clean for long.

On another note, I think mine has arrived at the said compound, but i am waiting till the new year to get it :fearscream: my choice.

Arr the Ford imperial blue, that colour was a nightmare when it cane out, Ford put it on so thin it was almost see-through .

On another note, I think mine has arrived at the said compound, but i am waiting till the new year to get it :fearscream: my choice.

Was it? I think Audi have done a better job of applying it haha. I’ve seen photos of it on a Focus and it just doesn’t look the same but it looks identical when on the Cosworth. I’d rather it be a Ferrari colour ofcourse but it still looks fantastic on the RS3.

Yep it’s the worst part of buying a new car, piling on initial mileage and dirt.

How come you are waiting until the new year?

First teaser of my professional photos...

4bd8e1dc939ce7bd14a1315d70f38b70.jpg

Some of my own.... only the professional photo shows the true colour in daylight.

51956225a84c1183f4f11f2c58770249.jpg

9faef543309f73bdc572a913c33c31ee.jpg
351ccccff8785e6fb7ccdfcce8e3efd2.jpg
0d8079085a4fc4063c896bfbbe67497e.jpg
3d52b3b8dc420c6a5f66dd89d570f5aa.jpg

554a13710dbbb265dccd179096e228e1.jpg
be570676418af618cc8f7657ff64f5ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks great .. love the Luna silver interior .. I have ordered the same .. disappointing that they don't have all the leather in Luna ? I'm sure I've seen in pictures on pfl cars of them having it on the doors etc?

They have left mine sitting at the dock - and I want to pick the thing up. Been sitting at Sheerness for a week now. ****** annoying.

Was it? I think Audi have done a better job of applying it haha. I’ve seen photos of it on a Focus and it just doesn’t look the same but it looks identical when on the Cosworth. I’d rather it be a Ferrari colour ofcourse but it still looks fantastic on the RS3.

Yep it’s the worst part of buying a new car, piling on initial mileage and dirt.

How come you are waiting until the new year?

Arr yes the Cosworth was Imperial too, i had a white one, some how wished i had kept it now.

Hmm miles and dirt, not good.

Mine was always due on the 11th of December, and i always said i will have it as a 2018 registered car, though Worcester said it don't make a lot of difference when it s time to sell! they say that now. lol
Being as it has arrived early i said i will stick out a wait for it, being self employed, the Christmas must have it done and finished has started, and I don't have a lot of time to go pick it up before, I am twice as far away as you are! so busy busy December and don't think about it :whistle2:

Looks great .. love the Luna silver interior .. I have ordered the same .. disappointing that they don't have all the leather in Luna ? I'm sure I've seen in pictures on pfl cars of them having it on the doors etc?

Yes the PFL has the armrests and door card alacantara in Lunar too. You don’t miss it, the black doorcards are still really nice and less to get dirty.

Lunar is the right way to go, I kept looking back at the SSS today.. what a stunning interior.

Arr yes the Cosworth was Imperial too, i had a white one, some how wished i had kept it now.

Hmm miles and dirt, not good.

Mine was always due on the 11th of December, and i always said i will have it as a 2018 registered car, though Worcester said it don't make a lot of difference when it s time to sell! they say that now. lol
Being as it has arrived early i said i will stick out a wait for it, being self employed, the Christmas must have it done and finished has started, and I don't have a lot of time to go pick it up before, I am twice as far away as you are! so busy busy December and don't think about it :whistle2:

It had me looking at photos of them last week, the Cosworth is still an awesome looking car fair play.

At least you are being kept busy. From build and 2/3 the way through transit I was in work, 16 out of 18 days in work 12 hour shifts, totally illegal but helped pay for the car and the time absolutely flew by!!

I will be at Worcester tomorrow if the weather isn’t horrendous, they have some minor things to look at. Whereabouts are you from? It’s between 80 and 90 miles for me, dependent on which route I take and it will inevitably be the country route in the RS3 especially because I’m running in.

It had me looking at photos of them last week, the Cosworth is still an awesome looking car fair play.

At least you are being kept busy. From build and 2/3 the way through transit I was in work, 16 out of 18 days in work 12 hour shifts, totally illegal but helped pay for the car and the time absolutely flew by!!

I will be at Worcester tomorrow if the weather isn’t horrendous, they have some minor things to look at. Whereabouts are you from? It’s between 80 and 90 miles for me, dependent on which route I take and it will inevitably be the country route in the RS3 especially because I’m running in.
Cosworth 45

Picture just because, Had just over 8000 miles on it from new, I sold it just over 9 years ago.

I am on the south Sussex, near ^^^ Goodwood^^^ , its 160 miles, 2hours 45 mins or 4 and a half-hours on the train.

Say hi to Scott for me.

View attachment 142648
Picture just because, Had just over 8000 miles on it from new, I sold it just over 9 years ago.

I am on the south Sussex, near ^^^ Goodwood^^^ , its 160 miles, 2hours 45 mins or 4 and a half-hours on the train.

Say hi to Scott for me.

Wow that looks nice, may I ask you your original question.. why did you sell it? Looks like a proper minter!

That’s not a bad run, about 2 hours for me. Funnily enough all this I’ve heard about Scott, I have never been introduced so although I’ve probably spoken I don’t know who he is.

I have some interesting news if you like this kind of thing, the side skirts on the RS3 come partly covered with a PPF from factory which is great.

Wow that looks nice, may I ask you your original question.. why did you sell it? Looks like a proper minter!

That’s not a bad run, about 2 hours for me. Funnily enough all this I’ve heard about Scott, I have never been introduced so although I’ve probably spoken I don’t know who he is.

I have some interesting news if you like this kind of thing, the side skirts on the RS3 come partly covered with a PPF from factory which is great.

I sold it because every time i took it out i thought someone was going to steal it, it was a car to be used, but in hindsight it was too good to be used, so after a year it went to Ireland and has not been seen since, got a mk5 Golf R32 instead
If you follow Fords you may be aware that a sub 1000 mile cosworth sold a auction for £91000 :wtf: bargain,

That will be good, i guess the added mud flaps will help the rest :blink:

I sold it because every time i took it out i thought someone was going to steal it, it was a car to be used, but in hindsight it was too good to be used, so after a year it went to Ireland and has not been seen since, got a mk5 Golf R32 instead
If you follow Fords you may be aware that a sub 1000 mile cosworth sold a auction for £91000 :wtf: bargain,

That will be good, i guess the added mud flaps will help the rest :blink:

I’m a little like that with the RS3, desperately trying to get it booked in for my security features to be installed. God help me the first time I leave it in a multi-storey, heart racing haha.
I am a fan of ‘Fast Fords’ (who isnt?!), but I’m not fanatical so I don’t know all there is to know and very far from it. But yes I’ve seen the prices of them are rocketing.

Do you mean the Audi mud flaps? I have the A3/S3 mudflaps in the garage but they won’t fit.

Love the colour mate looks great, not a fan of the cream leather seats though, it’s what you like that counts

Love the colour mate looks great, not a fan of the cream leather seats though, it’s what you like that counts

Thank you! Really? They aren't cream they are white pretty much, it's a contrast that really lightens up the interior.
Most people are in disbelief when I say I've ordered a car with white seats.

I like the Luna but didn't fancy going for it as I wear jeans a lot and, even with protection, the dye will transfer to the leather.

Reactions: Ed_rx7
Like I said mate that’s what makes the world a colourful place as we all have different thoughts and opinions on things, enjoy the car and send us in some photos with all mud a s... caked over it please:tearsofjoy:

Id be paranoid like E Diesel that id mark them or worse a passenger would. They do however look good. Will you be brave enough to post a mud caked shot of the car Ha I think not.....Hope you are enjoying it..Should get mine some time this week.

Reactions: AudiNutta
I like the Luna but didn't fancy going for it as I wear jeans a lot and, even with protection, the dye will transfer to the leather.

I’ve heard feedback from on here that as long as they are coated and wiped down, nothing bonds to the seat at all. I chose them knowing it would be the high maintenance option, but it’s worth it.

Reactions: Evotion
Like I said mate that’s what makes the world a colourful place as we all have different thoughts and opinions on things, enjoy the car and send us in some photos with all mud a s... caked over it please:tearsofjoy:

Just taken a drive up to the dealer on wet roads from earlier rain, just covered in dirty spray now. Will be rinsing it off at home before work tomorrow, I’ve had enough people make a problem out of what I’ve spent on detailing for it to turn up dirty haha.

Well you did say you was only going to use it in the dry and now you have turned to the dark side mate, enjoy:sunglasses:

Reactions: Evotion
Well you did say you was only going to use it in the dry and now you have turned to the dark side mate, enjoy:sunglasses:

I said unnecessary use in the wet ;) Had arranged to come to Audi so for example I had to get somewhere, so it got used.. it’s still my daily :p

It is absolutely filthy tbh, oh well I enjoyed the drive up. Will near complete my run in today.

Reactions: DW81
I’m a little like that with the RS3, desperately trying to get it booked in for my security features to be installed. God help me the first time I leave it in a multi-storey, heart racing haha.
I am a fan of ‘Fast Fords’ (who isnt?!), but I’m not fanatical so I don’t know all there is to know and very far from it. But yes I’ve seen the prices of them are rocketing.

Do you mean the Audi mud flaps? I have the A3/S3 mudflaps in the garage but they won’t fit.

I was only kidding on the flaps, can not be putting them on a car like that.

I am the same, park in a end place or just keep circling around to find the best possible space, and then to inspect the car upon return for and possible marks.

I don't know why we buy them if we worry that much, its much safer to leave it ti the garage :yes:

I was only kidding on the flaps, can not be putting them on a car like that.

I am the same, park in a end place or just keep circling around to find the best possible space, and then to inspect the car upon return for and possible marks.

I don't know why we buy them if we worry that much, its much safer to leave it ti the garage :yes:

Once you have Kerbed the first alloy or got the first stone chip all gets forgotten, u park it anywhere . Life's to short . Drive it , enjoy it !!

Reactions: Evotion and DW81
Once you have Kerbed the first alloy or got the first stone chip all gets forgotten, u park it anywhere . Life's to short . Drive it , enjoy it !!

O so very true, but one try's ones best lol

First teaser of my professional photos...

4bd8e1dc939ce7bd14a1315d70f38b70.jpg

Some of my own.... only the professional photo shows the true colour in daylight.

51956225a84c1183f4f11f2c58770249.jpg

9faef543309f73bdc572a913c33c31ee.jpg
351ccccff8785e6fb7ccdfcce8e3efd2.jpg
0d8079085a4fc4063c896bfbbe67497e.jpg
3d52b3b8dc420c6a5f66dd89d570f5aa.jpg

554a13710dbbb265dccd179096e228e1.jpg
be570676418af618cc8f7657ff64f5ab.jpg

@AudiNutta - Gorgeous RS3 mate. Congrats !
Now you've got to keep it like that :D

Reactions: TYb and Snake Pliskin
Now that you mention it, I saw like 3 Fiesta St's in that colour today.

Seems crazy how Audi will charge you the privilege to have an exclusive colour yet other marques have them as standard or for a fraction of the price.

Oh my bad. It looks quite similar from what I saw from your pictures though.

Right then I'm finally happy with my rotors after two colour changes from the original titanium rotors (which I didn't think best suited a black RS).
So I've gone for black base then blown over silver.
Gives a sharper look I think than the standard aluminium style rotors. They match the alu trim and contrast the mythos nicely.
Also they have a black appearance depending in the angle viewed.
And there's no diamond cut either.
20171124 135535 3024x2268

20171124 135503 3024x2268

20171123 142753 3024x2268

Reactions: Bristle Hound, neg, TYb and 2 others
Right then I'm finally happy with my rotors after two colour changes from the original titanium rotors (which I didn't think best suited a black RS).
So I've gone for black base then blown over silver.
Gives a sharper look I think than the standard aluminium style rotors. They match the alu trim and contrast the mythos nicely.
Also they have a black appearance depending in the angle viewed.
And there's no diamond cut either.
View attachment 142854
View attachment 142855

View attachment 142856

Now that, is stunning.. nice one!!!!!!

Reactions: teslaboy
Wonder if it'll fade like the Ford blues do!

2 years in and I'm still parking miles away from anyone ;)

TX.
78f513fe8a8ffba42aa4c213b8293416.jpg

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: MattSedg, ice_cube99, Jonny B and 2 others
Just how I like my women from time to time:smirk:

Reactions: Evil Diesel and T-800