Facelift Post Pics Of Your Facelift RS3 8V In Here

Finally arrived.
Exclusive venetian violet with black pack.

Wow that looks incredible! Congratulations!

It’s taken forever, I can remember you ordered back last summer?! What happened? :O

Reactions: UV-RS3
At Aberdeen Audi? Probably this one.

Yes, I have a picture of it next to mine, both with their covers on. I know I'm being nosey but how did you get hold of it this week on what I assume is an 18 plate?

Reactions: AudiNutta
Yes, I have a picture of it next to mine, both with their covers on. I know I'm being nosey but how did you get hold of it this week on what I assume is an 18 plate?

Audi delivered it direct to the detailer for me. Won't be registered until 1st March.

Reactions: AudiNutta
Wow that looks incredible! Congratulations!

It’s taken forever, I can remember you ordered back last summer?! What happened? :O

Not sure to be honest, originally ordered in June, then they changed it to another order in July to 'speed' things up.
The last one took over 6 months, this one slightly longer, exclusive paint really does impact on delivery time.
No matter been running about in a friends 100k mile scirocco since July, can't wait to finally get it driven.

Not sure to be honest, originally ordered in June, then they changed it to another order in July to 'speed' things up.
The last one took over 6 months, this one slightly longer, exclusive paint really does impact on delivery time.
No matter been running about in a friends 100k mile scirocco since July, can't wait to finally get it driven.

Madness! I ordered in the first few days of July, had the car on November 13th at the dealer....

This car is best colour Rs3 iv seen can’t wait for more pics Colin you changing wheels again?

This car is best colour Rs3 iv seen can’t wait for more pics Colin you changing wheels again?

Thanks, I haven't seen it in the flesh yet, will pop out to the detailer at the weekend.
V spokes have been refurbished satin black with diamond cut face, but will need to get correct valves for the tpms.
Also need to think about a bit of lowerage.

Reactions: Spaceman_RS3
Thanks, I haven't seen it in the flesh yet, will pop out to the detailer at the weekend.
V spokes have been refurbished satin black with diamond cut face, but will need to get correct valves for the tpms.
Also need to think about a bit of lowerage.
Ohh interesting cause my v spokes annoy me so hard to clean the Matt tit inners. What detailed you use? Am up to Aberdeen the 28th too but it won’t be on road by then, would love to see the colour in flesh.

Actually keep detailed to yourself incase someone wants to go visit never know who’s reading

Interesting that the estimated torque of the standard car at 541nm is a fair bit more than Audi's claim of only 480.....

That new figure of 710nm is pretty mental.

It’s not standard though. Had intake, intercooler and downpipe

Reactions: 3SR and teslaboy
Went in to sign paperwork yesterday and got a couple of cheeky pics - 67 plate on as it was a few weeks ago but all the paperwork has the 18 plate details on.

IMG 0720
IMG 0721

Reactions: AudiNutta, TYb, Phil3 and 2 others
I fancied a Nardo myself especially as no cost for paint involved but the finance minister (wife) demanded black on the manifesto

Reactions: Callump01
No i've not made any changes to the styling (apart from the matt alu roof rails for my roof rack/bike carrier)

Nice :sunglasses: I think our cars and 100% identical... even down to the plate holder and stuck in front plates haha

He mentioned “Quattro” stickers... I’m guessing they’re for the sides?

Oh and first job for you... get that sticker off the back window eh :tearsofjoy:

Already on the case with the sticker lol
Roll on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Phil3
Already on the case with the sticker lol
Roll on Thursday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah +1 on the listers sticker why do they do that , bad enough on the plates. Great colour looks the same as mine
Which I’m still happy I chose. I did end up binning the plate holder on the rear think it looks better with just the plate but personal choice. Look forward to hearing more upon delivery. Enjoy...

I’m changing my rear badges to gloss black... think they’ll suit the rear plate holder more then

Damn your 18 plate - I will have to sort out a private plate ASAP.

One thing I do like is the red surrounds on the vents - I have the red interior but not the design pack so I will pick those up from Vagmall.

I curbed my front passenger alloy today! So stupid as I just forgot to turn the wheel back and when I did it was against the curb. I have the standard alloys so they will be easy to fix; I do like the diamond cut but the more time I have with my car the more I think I made the right choice with standard alloys.

Reactions: Tristan2
I’m changing my rear badges to gloss black... think they’ll suit the rear plate holder more then

I really don’t like the replacing of badges - the silver rings look classy. I think it cheapens a car to change them to black etc; obviously its your car but that’s what I feel about that.

Reactions: sve170
I really don’t like the replacing of badges - the silver rings look classy. I think it cheapens a car to change them to black etc; obviously its your car but that’s what I feel about that.

Everyone’s entitled to their options mate... and hearing them all is what’s good about an open forum :icon thumright:

I think with the colour combo I’m going for... nardo and black back, they match in with the theme, the only chrome left will the be the RS badge on the front

Reactions: AudiNutta and Spaceman_RS3
D9E6D6AC 65C1 496E 90B4 9237ED3676F0
Everyone’s entitled to their options mate... and hearing them all is what’s good about an open forum :icon thumright:

I think with the colour combo I’m going for... nardo and black back, they match in with the theme, the only chrome left will the be the RS badge on the front

I think with the colour combo I’m going for... nardo and black back, they match in with the theme, the only chrome left will the be the RS badge on the front[/QUO
At Aberdeen Audi? Probably this one.

Reactions: AudiNutta, SeoTFSI, Spaceman_RS3 and 3 others
I really like the contrast of the black glass sunroof, my car is black so I didn’t go for the sunroof, maybe regretting this now, didn’t want to spend too much on options

Hmm, almost, didn't get the phone box lol.

You should have got the phone box as it gives you 2 USB connections and wireless charging - and all new phone are wireless and you can always do with extra USBs in the car. Shame you cheaped out there :p