The Long wait for my B9 S4 Avant... New here!

Splodgeit

Reaction score
I need to thank everyone who has added content about the B9 S4 avant! Without it I would of struggled to decide between the 3.0TDI 272 or the S4!

Thanks all and looking forwards to my first ever Audi!

:s4addict:

Car1

Reactions: dubcool.pc
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. When is your car likely to appear? Have they given any indication?

I looked at both but quickly dismissed the oil burner, I figured it would just be a means of going to work and back, the S4 is an excuse to go out and drive ... anytime, it's simply awesome.

Reactions: Splodgeit
Welcome to Audi-sport.net. When is your car likely to appear? Have they given any indication?

Hi!

It's currently at Stage 10? With a built date of the 28th August 2017.

Apparently I will definitely have it in September...

I'm hoping it arrive earlier!

Reactions: Sandra
I looked at both but quickly dismissed the oil burner, I figured it would just be a means of going to work and back, the S4 is an excuse to go out and drive ... anytime, it's simply awesome.

Really looking forwards to it! It's going to be my work car during the week.. and I hope a fun toy on the weekends etc.

The Oil burner definitely made more sense as I do about 20,000 miles a year! However you only live once....

We shall see how it goes!

Reactions: gone
Oh it goes ... boy does it go :racer:

Reactions: Sandra and Splodgeit
Lol hope you got deep pockets I'm averaging around 22mpg but oh my, it's so much fun

Reactions: Sandra