Power flex anti lift kit

ron burgandy

Reaction score
has anyone fitted these to their S3? And how do these compare to the white line kit?

Very similar products to be honest, I'm sure someone will be along who has it fitted to their car.

Damian @ DPM Performance

I must admit I just love the power flex brand plus it's abit cheaper

I think Superpro do a kit like these too. I've always liked their products so may try them over the others. Reality is they probably will all be good kits.

Reactions: mechanic69 and ron burgandy
Do you even need these on an S3? Can't say I've ever had an issue with front end lift.

One of the best mods for a s3 alongside anti roll bars

Do you even need these on an S3? Can't say I've ever had an issue with front end lift.

The name of this upgrade is quite misleading - the bush in question deals with lateral forces during hard cornering too, so the upgrade results in noticeably improved turn-in and reduced understeer. Combined with a good set of upgraded anti-roll bars much of Audi's famous understeer is significantly reduced, which makes for a much more direct/fun handling car.

The video is not from a S3, but same principles apply:

Last edited:
Reactions: HHS3, DPM and KieranS3
IMG 0226
Is this the correct part for my 2011 S3 sportback? S-tronic

I've checked and it does fit my S3, at carparts4less it £105 with 12% off making it £93 delivered. #bargin

Fitted to my S3 - tbh had a lot of other suspension bits fitted at the time so cannot comment on the impact but went for this kit as read it was better than the whiteline version

20170707 132305

Reactions: ron burgandy
I've checked and it does fit my S3, at carparts4less it £105 with 12% off making it £93 delivered. #bargin

how do you get that extra 12% off?!

edit:
nevermind i found the coupon, if anyone wants it, its 'weekend12'.
plus they have international free shipping

Last edited:
Don't forget 5% off with quidco
ahh man!!! already ordered it :(

anyways, i'm happy with the free international shipping :p (because i'm currently in the UK and i've already bought too many bits, so cant carry any more stuff with me)

how do you get that extra 12% off?!

edit:
nevermind i found the coupon, if anyone wants it, its 'weekend12'.
plus they have international free shipping

CP4L isn't returning any options for me? - MY61 Sportback. If I search for my old A3 1.8 TFSI (09) the parts come back - would these fit the S3?

Last edited:
Reactions: philpipwhit and mechanic69
Yer don't put your reg in, just order the part. I've crossed referenced the part number with awesome gti by phone to confirm it will fit my 2010 S3 sportsback.
It's just the cp4l website won't confirm it, I spoke to cp4l and they said they need more info before confirming it will fit, they asked for the wishbone part number to confirm # whatever

Reactions: samuelh_888
Wow how many people bought one from cp4l? They've sold out lol

Reactions: fernando young
Has anyone fitted these yet? I had mine fitted yesterday and some of the washers were missing and has made it difficult to fit

I paid £74 for mine, new at Euro car parts

Moxy - do you have the part number/codes you used as I cant find it on their website.
Thx Stuart