My Clean S3 pics.

amoani

Reaction score
Heres some pics of my Car. I changed the brake pads today and cleaned it, so thought i would post some pics. Comments welcome good or bad. ;)

frcorner10uf.jpg

frcornerwhlal29yn.jpg

frface39gp.jpg

rrcrnr40ua.jpg

clsewheel43mk.jpg

Looking good. Photos are a little underexposed, but loving the shine!

Thanks for the comments.
@batwad - I am still figuring out how to get the best pics out of my camera, obviously havent quiet managed it yet. lol

I love the look of the pre-facelift S3, especially when nice n shiny well done mate!

cool wheels
how much would they cost me. im definately interested getting those. Ive got a pre-face lift A3. They look brilliant on that car :o.k:

ak_quattro454 said:
cool wheels
how much would they cost me. im definately interested getting those. Ive got a pre-face lift A3. They look brilliant on that car :o.k:

I got them from wheelbase (try Ebay). Think they where £800 or £900, cant remember exactly as it was a while ago. Thanks for all the pos comments chaps. :)

Aaron

S3-James said:
Looks nice mate :o.k: . Maby could do with spacing the wheels out a bit?

Totally agree, i am actually on the lookout for some Sec Hand spacers at the min, bit reluctant to splash out on brand new ones, but will if i need to. It needs lowering aswell so will get these both sorted pretty soon.

Aaron

Looks good.... What products are you using? (please dont say super resin polish :mad:)

silver75 said:
Looks good.... What products are you using? (please dont say super resin polish :mad:)

The polish is Autoglym, This is the first time i have actually tried this polish and found that it is really easy to apply and buff off. I was using meguairs paste wax before, but it took a fairly long time to bufff off. The autoglym stuff was applied and removed within half an hour and i am pleased with the results.

Aaron

very nice, prolly the cleanest preface iv seen

have a fiddle on photoshop or similar to an u can get the darker pics looking prety good, just takes a bit of time.

blackS3.jpg

needs a bit more time an patience, but u get the idea
blackS32.jpg

To be honest im sure i can get better pics with my camera but i have just gotta get round to setting it up properly. :)

Aaron

@silver, had issues with SRP have you? I used it last weekend and thought it wash lush.

batwad said:
@silver, had issues with SRP have you? I used it last weekend and thought it wash lush.

gets the car really shiney its just all the white bits that annoy me

Nice looking car.
I like those wheels, although the brakes look a little puny. How is the ride quality?
BTW, you could do with the proper badges. :)

looks very clean, well done mate

am liking the facelift badges on the car

Secret Squirrel said:
Nice looking car.
I like those wheels, although the brakes look a little puny. How is the ride quality?
BTW, you could do with the proper badges. :)

The ride quality isnt too bad. it hasnt been lowered yet, so other than the low pro's ride is pretty much as standard. Although i must admit that the handling isnt as good as it was on standard rims, but hopefully a few suspension tweeks will sort this.

Defo prefer the facelift badges though. ;)

just saw those wheels on ebay, going for about £800
would they just go straight onto my A3 seeing as they r 19". (got 18" at the moment)

ak_quattro454 said:
just saw those wheels on ebay, going for about £800
would they just go straight onto my A3 seeing as they r 19". (got 18" at the moment)

Not sure mate, as i dont really know too much about A3 fitment maybe someone else can shed some light. They went straight onto mine no probs so would imagine they are the same.

Aaron