RS3 Insurance

Zeppy

Reaction score
Hopefully my RS3 Saloon arrives in September so started looking for insurance but none of the comparison sites can quote for some reason - who are people using for insurance?

The FL may not be available as not yet released? I'm with Admiral PFL though.

TX.

Sent from my STV100-4 using Tapatalk

I found it on Go Compare and Compare the Market. 2017 RS3, 400PS model came up.

I had a lot of quotes offered, few less than the current model but like TX said.. it's not really out yet and I am amazed it was on their lists at all.

Yes found car on list but then days can't quote

Insurance isn't bad at all on the RS3. Mid 30's, ten years NCD and clean licence etc and I'm paying something like £350 per year.

Oh well better for me at 50 and over 15 yrs ncd

Reactions: Terminator x
Nah, 50+ yrs old you're classed as an invalid OAP and insurance goes up ;)

Insurance isn't bad at all on the RS3. Mid 30's, ten years NCD and clean licence etc and I'm paying something like £350 per year.

Lucky you! RS will likely be a couple of grand for me, maybe a bit less depending on how much it drops when I get a third year NCB.

Hi,
Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. If you wanted to PM me some contact details I'd be happy to arrange for one of my quotes team to give you a call back.
Regards,
Dan.

Lucky you! RS will likely be a couple of grand for me, maybe a bit less depending on how much it drops when I get a third year NCB.
us young car lovers have it rough don't we AN ; ) :(

Reactions: AudiNutta